or Connect

Posts by rudysmummy

My sister is 4 an she goes to school. i can't imagine her being breastfed!
Wait a minute alegna, do you mean your daughter is 4 and you still breatsfeed her?? Isn't that too old?
Ok thanks limabean!
sorry what does dd mean>
Hi everyone, I just found this site looking for breastfeeding advice and it's nice to see their are some other young mothers here! I'm 16 and my son was born 01/12/08.
Thanks everyone. I'm just feeling a bit alone and overwelmed at the mo!
Thanks for the welcome everyone I just don't know if I can do this though I want to be able to take a break and leave him with someone else sometimes. I wanted to try breastfedding cos I knwo their are benefits even just for the forst few weeks but I don't know if i can carry on.
My baby's two weeks old tomorrow - and in the last two weeks I feel like he's been almost constantly clamped to me. I'm lucky to be able to take a long bath on my own. My midwofe and I did not get on very well at all - I'm a young mum and she was just very patronising. She actually gave me condoms while I was on the maternity ward after my son was born! The health visitor is a very nice lady, but also a bit patronising and shall we say an older lady... she doesn't...
This is my first baby so I don't know, but I'm finding breastfeeding really hard. My nipples are sore and it hurts, and he seems to want to feed constantly? How do I know if I'm making enough milk? Should I give him a bottle every now and again to make sure he has enough? Sorry for all the questions but I don't really have anyone to ask irl!!