or Connect

Posts by mirandalola

Thank you, Dr. Neustaedter for your prompt reply!     I am curious why the vitamins and fish oil won't help with warts.  I try to understand as much as I can about what's going on in our bodies :D   Thanks again! Miranda
My 7-year-old son has several small warts on the back of his leg.  He had a large wart on his lower belly, just under the waistline of his underwear, that has healed, but there is another small one near it.     Since he had that large wart, I've noticed a small wart on his toddler sister and a plantar wart on my thumb.     What am I doing wrong that my son has so many warts?  He is a picky eater but I do strive to get fruits and vegetables into him and to limit his...
Correct, I didn't bleed from the miscarriage.  And there is no possibility I am still pregnant.     I knew I was in danger of miscarrying when the severity of my symptoms (fatigue and nausea) didn't match the faintness of the positive lines on my HPTs.  I've been pregnant three times, and it was almost exactly the same every time.  I felt about 6 weeks pregnant, but the faint positive line was the same as I got at just 3 weeks pregnant.  So I went and got a blood test,...
Without weaning in any way, decreasing frequency, delaying nursing, or anything along those lines.   My 16-month-old (and 3rd child) went through a phase a couple of months ago where she was so busy growing and exploring that she hardly nursed at all, and she slept pretty well at night so didn't nurse much then either.  I commented to my husband that I could totally wean her if I was willing to.  Consequently, I ovulated and conceived.  I was so excited!  But then I lost...
Could I get a copy of the pattern from you? I wrote it down somewhere but I have no idea where it is or if I even still have it! I've got a baby on the way who will need some diapers and covers Thanks! Miranda