or Connect

Posts by SquishyBuggles

Yep...I've always taken my babies pretty much everywhere though.
Holy crap, I slacked this month. The month is nearly over and I barely read a thing, guess I'll have to stock up next month. #10 - Misquoting Jesus - Bart Ehrman #11 - God's Problem - Bart Ehrman Both of these are really good...I'm in the middle of a slight existential crisis/crisis of faith and am devouring books that question traditional religion.
I'm about a year and some months older than H. I'll be 28 in May and he will be 27 in July. We were 24 and 23 when we got married.
I have one small tattoo on my hip, it hurt like hell! I want to get one more, on my back between my shoulderblades.
OH and also when people add apostrophe 's' at the end of any word ending in 's'
For some reason it irks me when people use 'utter' and 'udder' interchangeably. Also, the obvious 'you're, your' 'their, they're' and such.
Yep, we have tons of those out here! I remember the first time I saw one, I freaked out!
My 5 year old still cosleeps part time. She usually starts out in her own bed and moves into mine 3-4 nights per week in the late night/early morning hours.
My daughter is almost 5, she almost always starts out in her own bed at night and migrates to mine on some nights...maybe 3-4 nights per week. I just cuddle with her for a minute, read, sing, etc and she goes down pretty quickly.
When I started out, I never thought I would co-sleep. It just felt like it was the right thing to do from the beginning, and 5 years later we are still bed sharing a lot of the time!