or Connect

Posts by dsb76

i think your nose gets a lot drier and stuffy during pregnancy and is more susceptible to nose bleeds. I've been using a humidifier at night.
Thanks for the advise. Hopefully I will find some other young families in my area to network with as I get closer to my due date.
Does anyone have experience arranging childcare for variable shifts? Both my husband and I work shifts (he rotates days and evenings -sometimes to midnight) and my schedule can be completely random - days, evening, overnights. In addition my schedule is not set - it is completely different one week to the next. So how do we arrainge childcare? Here are the options I've thought of: - quit job - dh will not do that in a million years. he is not stay at home dad...
I'm a newbie as well, pregnant with my first. I went bra shopping yesterday and was fitted. I had been a 34C-36B pre-pregnancy and now I'm sizing 40C. The bra lady said I had a little room to grow (I'm on the first hook) and I still have good support. She said that these should last me through until 8 months and then I should get refitted for nursing bras. I'm hoping she's right because I dropped 100 dollars on two bras (ouch). I am alot more comfortable now though. ...
Hi, I'm new to this whole cloth diaper thing (actually I'm new to the diaper thing in general) and I'm definitely interested. I'm not really sure where to start though. I've read some sites that suggest waiting until after delivery because of size and fit issues and also some recommendations to buy a few of a number of different types and brands to try out before buying a starter package in order to avoid having a large amt of diapers that you don't like. Does this...
I'm in a similar situation (First pregnancy, trying to figure out how to find the best practitioner without telling everyone I'm pregnant) I just went to my first OB appt and felt the whole thing a little rushed - it's a multiple OB practice that delivers at a busy urban teaching hospital that has a new laborist system and it's possible that when I deliver it will be with a doctor I've never met. I want to check out the birthing center (associated with a different...
I'm due with #1 on July 31st. Very excited.