or Connect

Posts by DivineMrsM

My own stupid fault for testing too early, I know. But I'm at 11DPO and getting negative tests. I usually start by 9 or 10. The latest has been 12DPO.  My chart looks promising to me but it could just be wishful thinking. I'm sure I'll start my AF tomorrow, but just in case....   How many negative tests did you get before you got your positive? How many DPO did it take before you got it? Was it different for different sexed kids? Both my boys, I got my BFN at 10...
LOL! I started testing WAY too early. Like 7DPO. Getting a big fat NEGATIVE each morning. I'm 11DPO now.  I have never started later than 12DPO, so I'm not out of the game just yet. My temps did drop a bit yesterday, though not toooo far. Can you all look at my chart and tell me if you think there is still a chance for me??  
I'm now at 7DPO.  I did try testing, but of course, nothing. lol  I just hoped my body was faster or something. LOL!!   Sigh. This is KILLING ME!!
I tried Shettles for a girl 2 years ago. We BD 5 days before I O'd .....and I got a son. LOL!! That said, I think that there were more factors involved for me that make it harder to have a girl. I did a lot of reading on InGender.com and I am trying out their suggestions to try for a girl this time. I'm in the 2 week wait RIGHT NOW so I will find out in 4 days if it took or not. I tried the O+12 this time. I think I had my timing spot on so I hope it took!!!   Good...
OMG these 10 days are DRAGGING by. I'm on day 6, and stupid me, I tested today. LOL! I KNOW it won't give a positive. But I SWEAR I had implantation cramping yesterday and today. My temp went from 99.1 down to 98.4 then to 98.5 as well, so I'm hoping I'm in the implantation dip.   Seriously, I hate waiting. I feel as though I am pregnant, but it very well could be wishful thinking. I just want to know for sure, damnit!!   Anyone else in the 2 week wait hell with...
Yes, that is what it is. You figure out when you ovulated, then BD 8-20 hours after. I tried Shettles with my second BOY, so I thought I'd try this this time! lol I did the opposite of everything I did to get my 2 boys this time. lol
So this is my first month trying and we did O+12 trying for a girl. I am 2 days past ovulation now and I have a really strong metallic taste in my mouth today. I woke up with it, so it's nothing I ate and I'm not on any meds. I know that this is a symptom of pregnancy, but I'm trying really hard not to get my hopes up too high. I think I'm failing. LOL! I didn't have the taste with my boys, so I'm making myself crazy thinking that if I AM pregnant, that maybe it means...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53-6dPB1hkg&feature=youtube_gdata_player   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akn21GK1rJg&feature=youtu.be     I am a photographer and I was fortunate enough to be able to photograph the most amazing wedding ever!!  It was a surprise wedding - as in the BRIDE had no idea she was getting married that day! lol A friend of theirs made a video which they put on YouTube and it's gone crazy viral!   I linked the video, as well as a link...
I'm going to be charting, as soon as this darn baby lets me get more than 2hrs of sleep at a time. LOL we're working on it though.
I always wanted an even number, and 2 was it! lol Boy and a girl. Done. Well, I have 2 boys. So now I want another baby. If #3 ends up another boy, that's great too. But I'm pretty sure I will stop at 3. 4 kids just seems like A LOT! lol