or Connect

Posts by mamatwo8

Emmagrace, thats wonderful! Its never too late to switch or find someone you are comfortable with . with DD2 I found our midwife at 39 weeks! LOL... MW choices are sometimes hard to come by. Here in PA there are a few, when we lived in the lehigh valley there were 3-4... but as we learned they all had their "stories"  and "issues" ... we share the feeling of thinking we needed to give up and just go to the hossy, until we became comfortable wtih UC. Anyhow, another shame...
probably burn it. I made a cord burning box, if all goes well thats what we plan on doing. Otherwise with DD3 we cut it , DD2  cut it and DD1 he hossy cut it..... we will see.
In the Gettysburg Battlefield. we were on our anniversary vacation... think we are around 32 weeks?
30 weeks
This is me and my two littlest littles... Nixie and Piper. My oldest , Fallon took the photo for me. We were dancing up and down the sidewalk in the cool fall morning air. Id say we are 28-ish weeks here...
My vote is UC Freebirth. This would be our 2nd UC, 3rd HB outta 5 pregnancies.... we dont have any caregivers and dont plan to... in the event of a emergency we will go to the hossy.
here is from this past weekend... about 26-27 weeks give or take really...
Somewhere around 25-26 weeks.... we are picking flowers for the diner table...
Cool. I started mine a few months ago...   Mine are natural too, meaning I havent used any "Stuff" to make them dread. just palm rolling and ... thats it. I generally pull them up in a pony tail. with a headband... OR like above... my ends are pretty much loose and they do tend to do their own thing, but I really dont care. I have wanted dread for freakin EVER so im happy to finally have them in whatever form they are. I did the twist and rip method to start them...
Wool, Wool , Wool and silk/wool... Ruskovilla, Engel and Lanacare... I  bought a bunch new for Nixie Last winter when she was slightly newborn... so Ill just use them, beacause I LOVE them. I have a bunch of yummy wool longies, wool softshoes, leather mocs, silk bonnets for indoors. Wool for outside. a few cotton lap shirts. In PA winter can be mild or crazy so we wil see.. Im not buying anything though. Ive been there done that and WONT do it again.