or Connect

Posts by mamatwo8

Holy Moly really 19 weeks?!?!     Here we are at 20 ish...
sent request- Tammy Harvey Emert :)
yes, where theres a will theres a way!!! for sure... on top off to the side helps with orgasms, IMO.. otherwise we arent off limits to anything.. even breast play... its all good!  
the marker creativity reminded me of my hubs henna artwork when I was pregnant with #3...     here we are at about 16 or 17 ish weeks...  
heres my two cents , this will be our 3rd HB, hopefully 2nd UC as well... when we did use a MW she had a list of things to buy, she also had her own, we went ahead and bought what we thought was worth it, which skeeved her a bit because we didnt "buy" hers... oh well... for our last (UCHB) we used chux pads,cord clamp and well that was about it!    cold pads for postpartum were awesome,Goldenseal for the cord was great, I also had Arnica , Shepards Purse, RRL, EPO...
None here...
Hopefully no one except me and my hubby
I had this too. No worries. generally your uterus has a LOT more blood flow to it now that its pregnant, and the friction from sex will irritate it enough to bleed. It can be scary ... I remember. the back thing I would chalk up to the muscles in your back  being mabye super stretched, everything is changing now mama. try not to worry. and yes brown blood is better then bright red or clots... just my 2 cents
This will be our 2nd UC hopefully... I am 99.9% fixed on having no one around when I give birth. Hubs is a bit more like 75%... although he did catch our last babe which was awesome... anyhow. today when I was casually talking to a fellow mama that knows me for a little while, she brought up the point and was a bit for having "someone" or a midwife there... her reasons : if something would happen to baby or me, baby not breathing, me hemmoraging  or something like...
Well the squirting milk while having sex is like a normal thing around here, and my hubs enjoys  a lactating mama :) yes a change of sheets is always in need after doing the deed :)))   Hmm. well after my second I had a "Shart" moment... I remember it well, I was SOOOOOOOO embarrased thankfully I was a home...   hmm. barfing, yes I have one of those too, i was riding in the car with my dad and we got home, I didnt feel right after I got out of the car, I walked...