or Connect

Posts by Barefoot~Baker

Thanks.  I think you are right.  He doesn't want to deal with his kids' problems.  I'm certainly not going to miss the kids.  My kids are so happy so that says a lot. Thanks everyone.  It's great to have support.  He was my best friend 
I just tried to talk to him about it and he became completely defensive, immature and nasty.  I have never seen him behave like this towards me before, never.  He said I was being "dramatic".  I reminded him that it was my daughter who almost got her teeth kicked out but I was willing to work on this but he didn't care.  He broke up with me.  I am so devastated :'(
Thank you.   I can afford a babysitter once a month. It's not much, but I can do that.   His girls were already behaving badly before we came into the picture.  They are violent towards each other.  The oldest tried to get the little one to drink a cup of her urine once and another time tried to put salt in her eyes.  They tantrum when they don't get their way and he gives in.   The girls *love* coming here.  The little one prefers me over her own mother.  The older...
Thank you for your input!  It is so hard to find time to see each other.  His ex gets his kids on the weekends, and every weekend he works.  My ex doesn't take my kids. This is why we are always all together.  The only time we see each other is on school nights all together and then once a month he has a night or 2 free where they will go to their moms and we see each other then.     I like the idea of close supervision....I'm just not sure how to go about it and...
I've been with him for a year now.  We don't live together yet but see each other twice a week with all of the kids together.  He has 2 daughters ages 7 and 4.  I have 4 children, ages 10, 8, 4, and 2.   My children are generally well-behaved.  They are not perfect, they do misbehave sometimes but nothing problematic and they are extremely well behaved when in other people's houses.   My boyfriend's children are destructive and violet with potty mouths and bad...
I have 4 children, ages 9,7,4, and 2.  My girls' first day off is today.  Normally when they are at school, I put my little one down for a nap sometime between 11-1, it depends on when he got up.  I NEED  time to relax and meditate. Mid day I get sooo tired and if I don't rest I get physically ill (sick to my stomach - my meds make me so tired). I just went on seroquel a week and a half ago and I am even more tired than usual.  My 4yo son during my 2yo's nap time time...
First birthdays were big, with many many family and friends invited for a party.  Now we do small-ish family parties and my older kids are allowed to invite a friend over for a sleep-over.  
  Thanks.  I listened to her a bit yesterday as per your recommendation and as always with the LOA it was great timing.  She talks a lot about loving yourself with is something that I've been looking into.  I really don't know how and I'm finding her to be really helpful.  I never realized how important that is.  I've always been worried about everyone else, and then also in the churches I went to I was taught that loving yourself is wrong (not saying all churches teach...
I'm doing much better, thank you for asking.  That day I was devastated.  I have an appt with a new one so that's a relief.  I have one more appt with her to say good bye :(
Omg I have watched it several times.  I do that too, if I am feeling down I will put it on.  Have you heard Abraham?  I listen every single day, it really keeps me on track!