or Connect

Posts by Barefoot~Baker

So if you've read my other posts you'll see that I'm changing my username, possibly my company name, and maybe my actual last name If you had a divorce, or are getting one, did you/would you change your name? My kids will still have his last name, but if I end up with sole custody, which I have a good chance of, I am considering changing their last names as well. I'm afraid that it might be too confusing to them if I change their names. What do you think? As...
I'd thought of that but I have a first name that is ALWAYS mispronounced and I'd rather keep it out of the company name
So my company is Mrs. Turner's Gluten-Free Kitchen. I love that name, but since I'm not going to be Mrs. Turner anymore I want to change it. I supply to local stores so it will be easy to get the word out. So....my products are gluten & dairy-free, so far all baked. In the future I plan on expanding perhaps to frozen meals or jarred sauces. Would you buy a product from a company called, let's say, The Barefoot Baker's Gluten-Free Kitchen? Would that give you a...
Thanks
I had another appt with SS today and I am sooooo happy. I don't know why this had never occurred to me, but they are going to pay for me to have childcare so that I can devote full-time to my bakery!!!!!! I don't have to get an outside job (although I'm still going to look for a weekend one) Here I was thinking that I wouldn't be able to continue with the business I just started. I told the worker that with the 3 lo's I can't get enough accomplished and she said they...
Quote: Originally Posted by kathymuggle I know her too well to give her the benefit of the doubt. She really is a delusional type person. My real concern is whether or not I should get the uniform for her - is it ethical given her being delusional? I have not voted - for the most part I believe people (even delusional ones) have the right to spend their money the way they want. I do not have to help her, though. Kathy ICWYM. I suppose...
I voted yes for both that she is an adult and to get her off your case. I mean, she is a mother and she can make decisions. Maybe just give her the benefit of the doubt so to speak that she knows what she's doing. She seems to really want the uniforms
Let's see....I think BarefootBaker is my favorite, but I'm rethinking whether I even want to continue to even be a baker. I think I'm going to make the decision within the next few days. My next best faves are Pinecone, and then 2 that I thought of are LittleTreasures and TickleyTurtle. Maybe also Mom2LittleTreasures but that might be too long. I'm still laughing at TAFKAMT!!!
Yes but not naturally. I use ant baits. It just took a few days to get rid of them. They are so annoying