or Connect

Posts by KorbanJ08

I think when it comes to health the burden is on the parents, not the state. Every mother should want the best for there babies, but whats beat varies from person to person. I turned my baby around to front facing as soon as the law allowed, some mothers feel babies should be rear facing for as long as they can fit, but again its a health choice. Hospitals and doctors are bound under law to first do no harm, and since breast is best they should already be recommending...
My son has only had two vaccines his whole life, both were the DTandP, we lived on a farm and I felt those were most important at the time. Now I am back in California and would like to get some more vaccines for him. He is almost four and my original plan was to have most of his vaccines by four, obviously I am helplessly behind. My biggest problem has been finding a doctor who will not harass me about my choice to selectively/delay vax. It is such a struggle, I take my...
No fever, he has been pretty normal for the past two weeks, thats why the rash was so shocking. But the rash is going away and if it does not come back than it most have been "fifths disease" or somthing like that. Thanks  
My 2 year old has a rash all over his body from his cheeks to his knees, it happened like over night. We are racking our brains trying to figure it out. I really hope its not measles, he has had no cough, no fever, no runny nose. The only part that itches is his groin area were its really red and blotchy, every where else is just flesh colored bumps, unless he is running around than they turn red. He is a red head so just running down the hallway makes him look flush....
I don't think there is a way to restore the relationship unless your MIL wants to. She is mean, hateful and cruel is definitely the correct word to describe her. You can't forgive a person who has not asked for forgiveness, that's why you are having trouble being successful at forgiving her. Your doing the right thing, and like Virginia Mom said find new family. And your DH should really stop talking to her, she needs to know her poor behavior does have consequences,...
I understand that your not part of a religion organization, and you don't have to be to have a religious belief system. If your conscience no longer allows you and your husband to fully vaccinate or vaccinate at all, than no one can require a note from your priest, rabbi or shaman. You are following your religious principals. Good luck!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by Lydiah I had a virus go through my house back in November. DD didnt cough at all, DH coughed for a week and I hacked my brains out for 3 weeks straight. It may have been swine flu. My point is lots of things can cause a prolonged nasty cough. It could be a virus. agreed If it was whooping cough it would be milder for you and more severe for your twins. If at any point they start to have trouble breathing I would...
Quote: Originally Posted by Jugs Right, but they are comparing vaccinated vs. vaccinated, and handpicked which neurodevelopmental outcomes were to be compared. As pointed out by pp, they did not include those with neurological disorders, particularly those with possibly vaccine-related neurological disorders. I think it was already mentioned, but the data they used is the same data they used to disprove thermisol has any effect on...
Thank you, thank you, thank you. I feel a little better about making the "hand" stop here. And yes "violent" was the wrong word to describe a toddlers behavior, he is just trying to communicate. I think I will take that advice and just tell DH obviously hitting is not working and he will get more flamboyant with age. I think I will address the issue ASAP, while we are getting ready to go out with our son tonight. Even if he gets upset with me he will still have to be...
So, I feel bad even posting this, I come from a background of strong women and primal mommas. But lately, I don't know how to address the hitting that's been going on between my DH and DS. DH thinks that every misbehavior deserves a swat or spanking, or threatening to spank and that really makes me mad! Today was the final straw, he swatted my DS in public. In front of his cousin and 100's of other people. What do I do? Whats worse is that my MIL is pro spanking and when...