or Connect

Posts by Babina's Mommy

Haha...well, that does sound interesting. I shall be asking at one of my next visits.    It would be sort of nice to get rid of my uterus. It causes me a lot of grief.
The obgyn's office asked me if I was interested in sterilization after/during this birth. I said yes. Then I said, "Is this only if it ends up in a C-section?" and they said no, they can do it the other way as well. I don't know a lot about how women are sterilized especially not during a C-section. Is it going to be like I have a whole other surgery if I have a vaginal birth? Sounds a little scary. 
 Well, I guess I will find out tomorrow if I am a good candidate for trying this as far as they're concerned. Since I did have one naturally, I guess there is a good chance. I'm thinking I may receive speeches from them about possible ruptures and things like that.  With #2, he was flipped upside down and towards the end, the midwife had me sit in a tub of warm water and put ice on top of the belly to get him to flip. Apparently it worked because he did flip. All this time...
I'm going tomorrow to several appointments all in a row to talk about doing VBA2C. My current obgyn said they don't handle the VBA2Cs so if I wanted to pursue that I would have to go to a hospital about an hour away. The current obgyn said they would see me until close to the end, then send me to that hospital for the rest of the care. Tomorrow I go to the hospital for consultation. I have to have a few appointments one including an ultrasound, one with a nurse and one...
I'm having a boy and the only name I can think of that I like is Killian/Cillian. Still on the fence.
I'm so blobby and gross and after a winter break, I'm heading back to teach dance at the community center this Thursday. As I put in the symptom thread, I'm very out of breath lately and sleepy too. I'm not sure when to tell the dancers or dance moms that I'm pregnant but I think not yet. I hate to focus on "what people think" but it's making worried what they're going to think. Wow, she gained a lot of holiday weight! I teach Irish dance and it's very high paced and...
I am having my fourth. I have kept it a secret from most people just so I don't have to deal with comments. I live in a different state than my family now so they can just find out after baby comes. 
Aww, BallardBaby, that's sweet. Yeah, I cannot wait until I can be told whether I have just one in there or not.   Gaviscon sounds like something I should definitely pick up. Sometimes my pregnancy heartburn just gets way out of control.   I can't say that I'm upset about having a baby or that I'm super thrilled. I did make an online registry (not having a shower or anything, just for my husband to get me something from, haha) of things I want. I had a bunch of plans...
Ten weeks today!   Some bouts of nausea, LOTS of aversions, lots of bad smells everywhere. I threw up the other night but I hadn't in a week before that. Heartburn, still a bit tired and lazy...and out of breath.   Wondering if any of you know about the shortness of breath? I mean I'm not that far along...I go back to teaching dance this Thursday after a month break and...I need my breath, ha!
pudlenka, exactly. I know my choices aren't the best right now but...it is what it is.   Ten weeks today! I had canned peaches and spaghettios. So bad, I know...because they're canned but I just have to eat what I can eat early pregnancy. Also been eating sub sandwiches that I make with cheese, lettuce and mayo, pasta with alfredo sauce, apples, yogurt, been craving donuts...