or Connect

Posts by Silverbird

Hello all,   Toothfairy loads of luck with your tww!   where is everyone else at?   Nothing going on with me IVF wise but I will give a boyfriend update if anyones intrested (most have moved on from when I joined in 2011 so let me know if my updates are irrevelnt and I'll stalk).   Thinks are going v well with my bf although we both have the occaional emotional outbusrts which come from widowhood.  I introcuded him to my firend and her little ones and he...
rcr: I so sorry your cycle didn't work I'm thinking of you   Dehoura: congratulations!
Good luck rcr and Debhoura   Congratulation shesaidboom!
rcr: So sorry to hear about your mum, but glad too that you were with her and she's not suffering.  Don't know how much you believe in fate, don't know how much I do either really, but I kind of feel like my failed cycles and all the emotion I went though with finding dh's songs was sort of clearing the way for meet dbf.  I can't help but wonder if you will soon have a new addtion to take up your thoughts and time.  Sorry if that sounded insetive but I hope you know what...
Vireoes: glad things are going well good luck for the scan.   Shesaidboom: I don't remember being sore at all but I only had four eggs form one ovary so probaly a lot less than most of you ladies go through.   Sourie: hope your embies are doing well.
Sourie: so glad you got check out.  I had a lot of sholder pain after my abdominal surgry, it's weird but true.  I hope you can sort it out with pain killers.  I'm guessing your looking for a FET another time now? Sorry it's mucked up your cycle but enjoy your time off and concentrate on getting well.   Shesaid: glad your embies are still doing well.  I can't really remember but I'm not sure I had any spotting to be honest.
Hiall,   Rcr: I’m so sorry to hear about your Mum.  Listen to your intuition and I hope it all works out.  Good luck with whatever happens with your cycle. I’m thinking of you.   Bucket or rain: congratulations!   Sourie: congrats on so many embies! Good luck! Sourie that sounds pretty worrying have you told your clinic? I would.   Shesaidboom: glad your embies are doing well.  Good luck!   Deboarah: Sorry to hear about your allergic reaction and the...
Vieros: Congrats on your embies and good luck tomorrow!   rcr: you don't have to tell me twice.   Shesaidboom: Glad your getting better at the shots and the biopsy went OK.That must be hard having a pregant RE. It's been weird since taking a break from treatment.  Normally I get throgh jelous by thinking in a year (or whatever) that might be me and it's hard having no answers. I just been to play with a friends girl who was so sweet but just feeling kind of funny...
Aww thanks everyone.  I'm trying not to get to excited but it feels very good.  He seems really postive about kids so who knows. and it's kind of nice to take a break from treatment, wathcing my diet etc.   Blue: Yes dh told me to find someone else so I don't feel any guilt.  It's just weird I only just felt ready to date and low I get a date! I hope things are going well and your taking care of your mircile (I sorta feel like all of us have a part in your...
hello all I'll try and catch up but sorry if I miss people:   Debhoura: So glad your numbers are so good and you standing a good chance with your own eggs.   Shesaidboom: glad your first injection when well.   Verios: Good luck with the injections.  Hope your mouth feels better.  Hope your on your way to a new baby!   toothfairy: Hope you had a lovely holiday.  Sorry your treatment is getting delayed.   Sourie: good luck for your new job.   nevie:...