or Connect

Posts by Silverbird

ec went well.  5 eggs no problems! more soon.
Gale and Vegan: My clinic prefers 5 or even 6 day transfers but I’m really nervous about this.  Unless I get a huge number of eggs I think I’ll request a three day.  I’d much rather have to go for several FET’s because we don’t know the quality of the embies that risk it all on a 5 day.   Blue: To be honest things just get worse with my boss.  I’m now in trouble because of my attitude and sometimes it seems like I don’t want to be there.  Well who wants to be...
Rcr: thanks I’m pleased especially as it’s from one ovary.   Aura:  I’m so sorry to hear your news and so sorry it wasn’t sensitively handled. Well done with all the weight loss!   Blue: so glad af finally showed up! Thanks I’m feeling loads better now and hardly coughing at all.   Renavoo: thanks I’m very relieved.   Kewpie: My understanding is that the no of people who conceive after adopting is the same as the no of people who conceive after finishing...
Kewpie: thanks, your little one is gorgeous!
Gale: Thats a fab number of embies! How work goes OK and there is good news on your embies.  I haven’t actually talked to my re about the results.  I a test four months ago to prepare for IVF then sent of the results to see how I’d done.  I might talk to the re though I’m not sure how knowledgeable she is about vitamins.   Blue: I know I’ve been worrying about my lack of symptoms but see my AFM! Glad you’ve not had chest pains and I hope AF stops mucking you...
rcr: I didn't get it through my re but independantlty from Foresight http://www.foresight-preconception.org.uk/ . There is some debate about whether hair tests can accuratly give mineral status but I can't see why not.  The difficulty is that they want you to wait untill you have perfect scores to conceive so I'm concenred their recomended levels vitaims could be too high for pregancy.   I don't seem to be having any symptoms from the drugs but then it's hard to tell...
Gale: What a great number of eggs! Hoping you get great fertilization and a BFP!   Vegan: Glad your little one's heart beat is good and your scan went OK.  Hoping for a great 9 months for you!   Rcr: Thanks for that info.  I haven't been shown how to do my pregnal shot yet, maybe tommrow.   Blue: hope things are going well with you.   AFM: Started what I hope will be my last preconception vitamin tablets! I have a scan to see how I'm doing...
Blue and rcr: I’m glad we’re going to be cycling so close together.  We’ve all been on this thread so long, it would be amazing if we could all leave together!   Gale: Oh I hope your family gets better.  I’m still coughing away and resting up.  I’m very excited to be finally getting started!  Glad your trigger went well good luck for your ER.   Blue: I’ve read in several places to drink 2l water and 0.5-1l milk per day when on stims to avoid OHSS.  My clinic...
Blue: Sorry your body's so confused but very excited that your getting going again! And this time with some more answers.   AFM: Am watching a show where two caracters are called Drinkwater and Fountain.  This is not helping when I'm trying to drink 2L water!
Hi all sorry for being MIA. I’ve had a really busy week. Last week I had nothing planned for this week except resting and on sun I got a load of texts and had a visitor every night this week!   Blue: I’m really excited that your getting going again! I hope your Mum, Dad and dog are OK. You have lot going on for you at the mo.   Aura: hope your better from you UTI. Good luck with your tww and not testing early. And well done with the weight loss!   Belly:...