or Connect

Posts by Silverbird

Aura: Congrats on twins!   Deborah: Glad your getting going and got a timing that worked for you   Laura-belle: glad things are looking good for you   Rcr: Hope I didn’t cause any offence, I’m in quiet a different situation as I’m going to have to explain the lack of father anyway so might as well mention both donors.  I’d just like it to be no big deal for them.  No idea how I’ll explain to older relative though cross that when I come to it! Hope your meds...
Dasiy  congratulations! This thread is doign well! I wouldn't worry about the colour of the line.  My understanding is that a lot of things can affect how much hcg is in your urine like how much water your drinking and time of day.  hpt are not that sophisitcated, they are mesuring how much hcg is in your urine not how pregant you are.   Blue: thanks I hope your right!   rcr: in the UK all our donors are open id donors.  I think I will prob tell most people...
Hello all,   Please bear with me if I miss anyone!   Welcome to all the newbeeis, toothfairy, sila anyone else I missed.  Good luck and I hope IVF is all you need!   Aura: Glad they are changing things to get rid of that horrid rash! Hope you feel better soon.   rcr: glad you got your dates.   debourha, rcr, everyone waiting for af: I hope she starts being more co-operative.   AFM: Finally (3 months later!) herd back from my 2nd clinic and they...
Thanks rcr thats what I was needing to hear.  I hope your doing OK
Aura: I'm so sorry about your cat.   Rcr: I'm so sorry about your awful week.  I hope you and your mum are doing a little better and I'm sorry about the pets.   Vierous: Hope your doing OK.   Blue: hope your well.  I'm taking the vits based on my hair analysis but obiously I'll talk about with my clinic when I get that far.  Hopefully I can get my mineral levels up before then.   AFM: Just wating for news on my donnor.  Just feeling really low at the...
Yep defintly feeling like a sucka.  Feel like a sucka when all my facebook add offer things for my non existent pregnacy/child. vitamins, IVF, acuputre, rexflexology, hypnothapy you name it I've tried it.  Really starting to wonder if this will ever happen and if I should just give up.
Aura:  Congratulations enjoy thoes two lines!   Vitreos: so sorry that sucks.
Laura-Belle: congratulations!  What a great start to our thread! Lets hope aura, vireoes and shesiadboom can follow it up soon!   Aura: Sorry about all the sucky progesterone symptoms.  it is a pain that they are so simmilar to pregancy.  1st time around I kept reading such and such is an early pregancy symptom caused by progestrone.  Not much use to me then! Am not looking forward to a bigger progestrone does next time, I can be really revanous when I'm premenstural...
Can anyone enlighten me as to what PIO stands for? I keep reading it as Pain In the Orse!
Cassnbeth: Congratulations!   Debhoura: I'm glad they've found a safe way to get your eggs.   Sehsaidboom: Welcome.  I'm sure your in with a good shot with IVF good luck!   Luara-belle: I'm glad your getting on better with your new meds.   Lilac: Good luck with your savings I'm sure your on your way to a lovely baby.   Aura: well done for being relaxed I'm glad your hormones are good.  Do you mind telling me what drugs your on and when your hormones...