or Connect

Posts by Silverbird

Lilac: Thanks "down regging" is me being short for down regulation when you take drugs to switch off your own hormones before starting stimulation.  I can't say more as I've not done that protocol.   Aura: Oh my word! Hope your OK now.  Glad dh is coming home and looking forward to your scan.  Hoping your full of eggs!   rcr: thats sounds like a good plan, this cycle was so much more hopeful than the other.  You have my sympath though wiating till dec I hate...
Tersa: I'm so sorry to hear that news.  Thinking of you  I always thinking thoes stats are meaning less, what counts is what happens to yours.  Hopeful yours its a fighter.   Lilac: hope things are going well.  Thats the normal sort of time line, I'm on a short protocol so I miss bcp and down regging and just start stims from af.   AFM: I'm just feeling really bummbed out.  The gov is changing the tax system so I won't be able to get the support I was expecting. ...
Hi all,   Aura:hope your shots are going well.  The meopur does sting! I did womb warming too.  And I defitily will be this time as I'll be camping! Sorry to hear about your cousin.   SK: glad your numbers are looking good.   Nese: Hope your shots are going well.   Blue: Thanks I'm being more careful! My doc recomened omegas, dhea and foilc acid.  The other are from my hair test or other recomendations.  I'm going to come off most stuff after ec.  Hope...
Kelig: Welcome! Your getting in fast my ec is 6 aug.   Aura: Sorry your meds are being so tricky.  I just did my stims before bed, no idea if that was right.  I did a hair test which said I had low zinc and they first recomed 99mg zinc and then 118mg.  So I've been taking 80mg but then yesturday I took 100mg and stright away started feeling sick and then threw up! I can't be sure it was the zinc but I think so.   Depotivo and praying: thanks I'm getting excited...
rcr: sorry about your bnf.  It's hard making dessions about where to go with treatment.  Even finacialy it can be hard to decide what to do as more expensive treatments can have better results.  Good luck with whatever your decide.   SK: Welcome.  I hope you get things sorted with the insurance to do whats best for you.   aura: Glad you had a nice couple of days.  I really appaicate all the support from all these lovely ladies too.  Glad your getting started how...
Hi all I'll catch up with everyone when I'm home.   rcr: that is intresting and at odds with research I've read.  My uderstanding is that thoes issues were true in the past when children were not told untill they were older and it really aftected their life views and ment they felt decived.  My understanding for children who are told all their lives as if it's something normal that it's not such an issue.  Another issue is open idenity donnors which can help people...
Blue/rcr/anyone else can you help about intralipids! I was talking to some people who thought that intralipids might be useful to consider.  I know I'm only one cycle in but I want to do anything I can to make the next one work.  My old clinic will do them if my new OK it.  Do you think it would be worth it? What shedual do you have them on?   Blue: We cross posted.  Glad you had a good 4 July and hope your finger feels better.   Deportivo: Sorry if people are...
Hi all didn't realsie it had been so long since I stopped by.   Blue/aura: luckily I only have to do one of thoes mad travel plans but it's fustrating not knowing which! I have a kindle which I love but I won't be able to charge while I'm camping.  My accupuntrist is concnered about my last cycle being so short (21 days) and wants to see me on day 21 to try and make this cycle longer.  But I might quiet like a short cycle so I can get going before my trip.  What do...
Tersa: Glad I could make you laugh! Still thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers.  It seems postive if it's not ectopic, ectopic will always end badly but a miscardige could happen or not.  Hope you can relax a little and have good news on thursday!   Deportivio: Thanks, wish I could enjoy some sun been raining for weeks on this side of the pond! I hope your pregancy progress well.  I can see being nervous I practicaly put myself on bed rest in my tww but not...
good luck for your transfer rcr!