or Connect

Posts by Silverbird

good luck for your transfer rcr!
Tersa: Glad things are a bit more hopeful.  I don't get thoes three options, aren't they true for all pregancys? I mean when you go for a check up the doc doesn't say "you might live a long healthy life, you mgith die early or you mgith get disabled".  Werid.   Blue: Yes thats what I'm taking about.  Their a good investment for a Bristish summer but I guess it depends what the weathers normaly like where you are.  It won't stop raining here.  I have no idea whats...
rcr: great news on the 3 embies! Hope their growing well.  You'll be on tww before you know it! I'm sorry about your dh's sperm but the silver lining is, now you know sperm is an issue and you have not got to make a difficult decisson like whether to have one low quality dh embie or two high quality donnor embies.  Thank goodness you got that sperm in time! I hope you enjoyed your train trip.  I love travling by train, which is a good thing as I appear to be spending...
I'm late to the party but just wanted to say congratulations Renavoo! Your teo are gorguoues! And Colin shares a name with some I'm very close to so I approve! Hope eveything picks up the the bfing and congrats again.   And hello to eveyone else hope your all doing well!
blue and rcr: thanks I knew you guys would stop me panicing.  Seems like it's finally getting close, only two more AF to go!   rcr: Good luck for fetilization and I hope you have a good rest of trip.  Ps.  Quiet right I'm solid silver me ;)   Blue: I know what you mean about party's I find it really nerve racking throwing them too.  I'm also throwing one for dh's bday in august so already getting wound up! I'll get my thinking cap on for recipies usually I either...
rcr: Congratulations on 8 eggs! Hope they fetilize well.  Well done on sorting the sperm at such short notice.  Glad ds is getting better and hope we have some good news on your fertilization soon!   Blue: how fustrating on the insurance I hope you get it sorted soon.   Deborah: sorry it's not your month but hopefuly thats a good sign about your lp.   Tersa: Hopefuly thats good news.  I'm thinking of you.  All this testing does sound very...
Tersa: Congrautlations on your beta.  Shame your not keen on the new clinic but you don't need them now!   Aura: Glad they found something they could fix.  As they say every little helps.   Rcr: thinking of you hope the intralipids are goign well.   Deportivio: Congrats again on your pregancy but grrr that your doctor is not being more helpful.   Debhoura: Here hoping!   AFM: Feeling very miserable.  SIL announced her pregancy in a very insetive way a...
good luck rcr.  Glad you got there OK and hope you get up OK for your appoinment!
Blue and Deborah: I do hope you get your free babies though I can understand not getting your hopes up.   Deportivio: Have you thought about supplimenting with zinc? Zinc defficeny can be implicated in miscaridge and there is no harm in taking it so it might be something you could do to make yourself feel better.
wow losts of exciting news while I've been gone!   Tersa:  Congratulations!   Deportivio:  Congratulations! We're always happy when someone has a "free" baby and can certinaly undertand your fears.  I hope it all goes well. Everyone one else has given good advice re your maridge.  I guess I just want to say that although it's really hard to do I find it easiest when I remebered that I had to walk my path and him his.  Fertilty books always seem to be full of...