or Connect

Posts by Silverbird

wow losts of exciting news while I've been gone!   Tersa:  Congratulations!   Deportivio:  Congratulations! We're always happy when someone has a "free" baby and can certinaly undertand your fears.  I hope it all goes well. Everyone one else has given good advice re your maridge.  I guess I just want to say that although it's really hard to do I find it easiest when I remebered that I had to walk my path and him his.  Fertilty books always seem to be full of...
Hi everyone   Sorry for not having been around much   rcr: Hope eveything is going well for your trip to Vegas!   Blue: Thanks for thinking of me.  I'm still keeping you in my thoughts and I hope you and dh find a good way forwards.   Debhoura: I hope your pain is better and good luck with tcc this month.   Gtree: Sorry to here your cycle was canceled.  Good luck with bding instead!   Kali: I'm sorry to hear about your BNF   Deportivio: Hope...
Hi all sorry for my abcesnce I've been busy.  I did try to post yesturday and it didn't work:   Blue: I'm so very very sorry to hear your news.  I hope ending ART can bring you some peace and closure and that you still get you child through adoption, a miricle pregancy or however.   Terssa: Hope your cycle doesn't get cancelled.  I was on 450 meopur all through my cycle.  Thanks for the new thread   rcr:  sorry to hear about your mum.  I hope she gets better...
Hi I'd like to join, I'm looking to start IVF with an annouymus donnor in July.
Blue: loads and loads of luck for tommow!   Aura and rcr: hope things work out for your cycles.  being right on top of docs is not something I'm good at but you do have to be your own advocate here.   Kali: good luck with your tww!   rcr: I totally get what you mean about being more epmathetic.  I'm ashamed to admit I used to be a bit concenred about single mothers and now I'm planning to be one!   AFM: I'm just a bit down in the dumps about having...
Hi all,   Blue: Good luck for Friday.  Sooooo hoping this is it for you!   Deportivo: The finances of IVF are pretty hairraising! From what I've read IVF is finicaly a much better shot than iui becuase it's so much better odds so you get better odds for IVF than the same cost of mutlipul iui.   Aura and rcr: good luck with your new sheduals.   gtree: welcome, it's proably best to ask your clinic about the time line, different sheduals can be so...
Deportivo: In the UK ICSI is between £0-£900 in addtion to the IVF package cost.  So not much help to you your'd better off looking at costs of clinics near you.   Aura: I'm so sorry to hear that! In the UK you can sometimes get free IVF if your willing to egg share.  No idea if this runs in USA and ofcourse only certine people qualify.
 Hi all, sorry for being MIA, I think I said I was going to be a bit busy.   Blue: Hope your cycle is going well.  It's near et for you isn't it.   rcr: Glad you've got your vegas cycle sorted.  I hope it all goes well. Thanks for thinking of me.   Deportivo: I'm sorry you've had bad news.  As far a I know sperm probs might rule out IVF but shouldn't be a problem for ICSI.  They can do ICSI with one non motile sperm extracted from the testies even if a man...
Hi all ,   Just a quick pop in to say hi so sorry if I miss anyone.   Debhoura:  thinking of you   Blue: So glad your finally on your way again! I so hope this works   rcr: glad you found some options that look good.  I hope it goes well.   Deportivo: hope your doing well.  I've just been invieted to a babyshower at work and don't know whether to go.   Hope: good luck for when you POAS! Hope your tww is going well.   Hi to anyone I...
Hi all,   Hope I don't miss anyone, I've not looked back too far.   Debhoura: I'm so sorry you've had a horrid week.  Nothing to offer but virtual   Deportivo: Welcome.  I'm so sorry you're having a difficult time with this.  Although I haven't had a miscardige I feel in a very similar postition.  My SIL in pregant and must have got pregant exactly at the time I had my faIled IVF.  They didn't tell me with any senstivity.  Luckily MIL is being very...