or Connect

Posts by Aleo

Quote: Originally Posted by cupcakeladybug To everyone: If you could travel right now, where would you go? What are your summer plans? : I want to go to South America. Chile or something, it looks interesting and exotic to me for some reason. Don't know if I would be able to go though, would love too. Mexico seems fine, we are planning to go to Cancun next summer Can't wait, to go to those beautiful Mexican beaches, my mom is Mexican,...
Quote: Originally Posted by BaBaBa My current musical tastes are all over the map. I listen to pretty much everything that ISN'T current Did I catch that another vegetarian is here? LOOL, me too. I don't really relate very well with people my age, that's one of the reasons and the other one is that they don't know what it is to be a mamma and that I have priorities with my family... Anyway, are you talking about me??? LOL If so, nah...
Quote: Originally Posted by Storm Bride If it's supposed to be a support thread, why are you using it to decide the motives of women you don't even know, and decide that we don't even know why we do what we do, "even if we think so"? Arrogant and insulting. My only problem with women who don't shave is that too many of them make nasty, superior-minded assumptions about why other women (including me) do. If you want support, get support - but insulting...
Molly's line before killing her was stupid as well. I don't know if it was just me but I remember reading/hearing that elsewhere.
I was disappointed with DH becuase of that All my favorite characters died... Sirius, Fred, Lupin, Bellatrix. But it was obvious that she was going to die
Quote: Originally Posted by cupcakeladybug I say that I was born in the wrong generation/era all the time!!!! My favorite Beatles songs are: With A Little Help From My Friends (ever since I heard the Cocker version as a LO, I was obsessed!), Oh! Darling, Don't Let Me Down, She Came In Through the Bathroom Window, Something, Helter Skelter (I despise the Charles Manson reference), Let It Be, Come Together, I Want You (She's So Heavy), While My Guitar...
1littlebit commanded me to see her HP thread, so here I am obeying her commands (I need a mellow smilie lol) I wonder exactly how Tonks and Lupin's love story began, I mean. Tonks is really depressed in the beginning of HBP and in the end we find out why. Then in DH she announces that she got married, and then she's pregnant and THEEENN... little Teddy is born and that's the end of it, they die And we don't even know exactly how they died I mean, it was really off....
I want to be part of the sisterhood.. Can I?? Pretty Pretty Please??
Ugh, it was probably the worst book I've ever read, but hey i'm not surprised... ooh myyyyy this is an edward obsession thread and I need to get out.... where's Harry Potter???
Oh I know!! What your favorite Beatle song???? If I have to pick one, it has to be Eleanor Rigby, gorgeous... Yes I have seen it, but my favorite is Help! I got that one on DVD. Joe Cocker is a favorite here too, DH loves him, but hey he's a 70's baby we were born in the wrong era