or Connect

Posts by Aleo

Hi mammas!!! I was recently diagnosed with hypotension(low blood pressure), i suffer from migraines( that have been getting worse these days). I dont really know what wrong with my body, I'm sick most of the time. I feel like a 70 year old lady, actually a 70 year old is healthier than myself. I've been in and out of the hospital since January and Im getting tired of it. I bet there's something else besides the hypotension. Im just not healthy. I feel...
Just tell her to take her phone number down, mind you, just becuase you tell her doesnt mean she will do it.
Hi!!!! I havent been able to post since the year began. My health has been going downhill. That I barely have enough energy to take care of my own DS. Anyway, I've been feeling better these days and im way behind in my mothering readings Im turning 21 soon and DS is turning TWO!!!!:
"Latin" people are called Hispanic because they speak Spanish, that's how you call a person that speaks spanish "hispanoparlante". But it's also incorrect to call a Mexican, Venezuelan, etc. Spanish. Spanish is the language. DH is French but he was raised in Spain and he considers himself a Spaniard. He doesnt like to be called Latino or Hispanic. My mom is mexican, she doesnt like to be called Latina or Hispanic, she says "I'm Mexican and proud, thankyou" A...
My parents are VERY involved with DS, he spends Saturdays with them so DH and I can have some quiet time together. My mom practically lives here while my dad is working. They always attend brithdays, holidays,etc. Very much involved. They see DS almost everyday. In laws arent very involved, they live in Spain and they came here in 2007 and that's all. We havent been able to go there, but we are planning to visit them this Summer. They dont call often, so the answer is...
DS adores his and I dont see what's the problem with it
I am like this. And I've tried to eat healthy but It doesnt happen. I can count the fruits that I like with one hand, the same thing happens with vegetables. But just because I like them doenst mean that I'll eat them regularly. I like them but I dont love them. They're just the "ok" foods that will not make me throw up. Now, I LOVE Hamburgers. Actually, that's all I ate this week Plain, home made burgers. I dont have a teen and luckily my son is not like me. But do I...
I've always been the hippie one in my family. At first I wasnt hippie in the sense of parenting stuff, actually, I was planning to raise my children in a normal way. Or like "mainstream". I didnt knew there was another way to to raise your children besides offering them organic foods and other things. So I was delighted to know there was a hippie approach. My family is pretty supportive. My brother told me the other day "it's official. You're a hippie, i thought that...
eeww
Quote: Originally Posted by CarrieMF The problem with a sex offender registry is the number of people on it for a consentual relationship with a teen 15-18. Those people should NOT be on the registry yet they have to be due to laws. : i searched familwatchdog.us and according to that site I have 500 or more sex offenders around me and one living crossing the street behind me. But then on the second link provided I search and got none. Even...