or Connect

Posts by Aleo

Quote: Originally Posted by just_lily I use the Baby Rub as well. It is better than giving them meds for a cold, imho. :
I'm so joining!! I'm 5'5 and 100 pounds, I weighed 104 before the holidays, what happened? : I eat a lot and I cant seem to gain weight for some reason. Actually, I end up losing it: I'm having body issues lately. I want to know how it feels like to have boobs actually. I'll want some curves I know what you feel about the comments. They can get really nasty and I dont think I'll be able to bare them right now.
the face that she didnt respect your parenting style is just: it seems to me that she just lost her privilage to an alone time with your dd.
definately guilty Mine are sloth and avarice. I'm not alone here with sloth, but i guess i am with avarice
Ds spends every Saturday with my parents and that gives DH and I a chance to go on a date and TTC... properly Thankfully DS can actually play by himself for sometime while I read, cook or whatever. I guess i'm lucky...
Quote: Originally Posted by takebirthback He also tells me I'm his pal and his favorite and his best friend! : Ds tells me that too: aww ds does the sound effect too!!! lol i think i post it in another thread but anyway. Ds asks me all the time where im going and if i say that im going to the bathroom to pee he goes like "psss", he says that will make me pee faster he usually talks to me about how he's going to take care of me when...
Quote: Originally Posted by motherbirth There is a fun technique that only works in cold weather that the kids and I did at a local Colonial house cooking class. Take a large metal bowl. Fill with ice and salt. Put a smaller metal or ceramic bowl inside. Put your ice cream ingredients in the smaller bowl. Cover with a wooden cutting board. Every few minutes, take off the board and stir the inner mixture, making sure to scrape the frozen stuff off...
ds is too young, he's not even 2. but he enjoys watching us play lol or he gets the controllers and pretends he plays, even when the console is off we have gaming systems and handhelds. We have a Wii, an xbox and an xbox 360 in the tv room. a gamecube, n64, ps2 in our room. plus my parents have a ps, a snes and a nes at their house. the ps was mine, but i just left it there and my nieces and nephews play with them. i love videogames, some of the systems were...
Quote: Originally Posted by Nursingmama05 It's all yours mama:! I don't need any right now, as much as we want more I've got to wait at least a year. I'll : when you get a BFP! even more And Happy early birthday to your DH. I can relate to how you feel. It's nice to have this tribe where we can feel more normal. I think this is quite a lovely group I feel old too I hear people say "I'm 22" and I think "holy geez you're a youngin'!" receiving...
Budapest is gorgeous: Good luck mamma!!!!