or Connect

Posts by Aleo

Quote: Originally Posted by momtokea Well, I had no idea you needed a certain post count to post at TAO. What is the count supposed to be? Well, let's get your count up then!!! I don't know lol... but im working on that
Quote: Originally Posted by Aleo I'm beginning with 50 books, but that may increase. Since October I've been getting true crime books. I just finished: The Cases That Haunt Us by John Douglas and Mark Olshaker and I'm currently reading: Zodiac by Robert Graysmith the next books in my list are: Death of Innocence by John and Patsy Ramsey Black Dahlia Files by Don Wolfe In Cold Blood by Truman Capote 1. The cases that haunt us by John...
Quote: Originally Posted by momtokea TAO is always good for a laugh, and you can waste really good time there I can't post there yet!!! I like Parenting and Toddlers
After I circ'd my baby
I took DS to vote with me, he couldn't stop saying "Ma-ain" while doing the Peace sign or he went like "oamaaa nooo!, ma aiiin yees!" i know, i know lol but it sounded so cute regardless of DS's favorite candidate...
I got that dollhouse for DS this Christmas, it's wonderful
I laugh when the pageant moms of the documentaries say that it's just a hobby or that they'll use the cash they win for college money lol Pageants are hard work if you want to win. And what college money? you didn't even win enough for what you spend, you usually invest the money for new clothes The best prices where the ones that weren't cash. And by the way i'm not trying to defend pageants in any way, i'm just saying I had a lot of fun doing them. I wasn't able...
Quote: Originally Posted by DesertMommy My ds is 7 and got a generic MP3 player from Santa this year. He loves music so much, there's no way I could keep one of the best music technologies away from him. I load it up with his tunes (he's a hard rocker too ) and he's so happy! . a rocker baby!! my DS is a rocker hippie in the making. he makes me so proud: when Ds asks me for an ipod, i'll probably get him one, right now he thinks my...
Why are you so concerned???? Just get him an ipod, and if you're concerned about hearing damage... Buy the ipod speakers. It will not kill him, music is life... ok not really but you get what I mean aww ,this reminds me when i got my first gen ipod, I was the coolest kid lol I used to be the kind of teenager that lived with the earphones on. I took my ipod to school and everywhere I went to. I took care of it like gold.
I'm bumping this old thread, it will be interesting to see more opinions on this matter. First of all, I used to do pageants as a kid : from 1992 to 1997. Being from Boulder, guess why mom pulled me out??' I LOVED doing them. I loved the idea of looking for my customes, I loved rehearsing my routines, I loved the spotlight, I loved the competition, I loved getting my pictures done, and I... HATED the make up Even though I only used eye make up, blush and a tiny bit...