or Connect

Posts by Mama2Jesse

Quote: Originally Posted by karika Honesty is the most important thing. IMO humans are not all monogamous, in fact very few are. It is natural to want to be with many different people on many different levels in a lifetime. If everyone would stop thinking of a partner as 'theirs; and having ownership and allow true freedom, and have freedom themselves, I think we would all be happier. Your partner should have been honest. At least he is now. ...
Coming in with a completely different perspective.... THIS IS NOT YOUR FAULT. Read that a few mroe times. NOT YOURS. You're working two jobs, taking care of the kids, and he finds time to go sleep around because "Oh waah, she doesn't put ME (a grown adult man) above our children!"? No. Oh that does not fly with me. I wouldn't cater to such a manchild, what on earth would that teach my child about the role of women? You know what a father does in that...
Can you ride in the back and nurse her while she's in her seat? Videos of herself on the cellphone (miracle worker for DS)? Light up toy? Somebody playing peekaboo? How old is she, anyway? I've yoinked DH's work laptop and angled it towards DS, sat back there and played veggie tales. Worked. I feel your pain. I once spent a thirty minute ride home going "Ah, Thup thup thup!" because for some reason that calmed my raging infant son. DH snickered. I made...
No, I see boxer X husky. With the mix and his gae, he probably is very high energy. TBH, sounds like she just may not like dogs. Better she admits it now than when he is older, and she just harbors that resentment towards her DH, I think.
Look, I don't want to set you on the defensive, but I have got to agree again with the pleas to rehome the dog. I just can't get this one out of my head.
Addressing the article itself, not the complex modesty thing... Yuck, ick, no. How insulting. "Too steamy in your bikini and you will become a statistic!" Oh, for crying out loud. The sky is falling! The sky is falling!
Good scrub brush, absolutely. Completely non crunchy, but when we bought this place the guest bath was beyond nasty. I bought The Works. It, well, worked. Wonders. Horribly caustic and toxic and awful. But for a one time thing I caved. Growing up, my family used Tilex and that stuff does wor against everything from mechanic grease to soap scum. Oh, and perhaps a Mgic Eraser? Especially if you have small children, I'd replace the door with a...
Quote: Originally Posted by Fuamami Yep, lots of people keep goats with horses on purpose because it helps keep them calm, like racehorses for example. Long as the goats are CAE/CL free and the horses don't use the goats as toys. Usually all is well, I'm just being honest. No sense going itno something blind and winding up hurt because of it.
Quote: Originally Posted by Jasmyn's Mum M2J, I have called lawyers and explained my situation. Nobody does pro bono that I know of. I need proof of everything I'm saying for anyone to help me. I would love to have full custody but I have no proof. I figured you had... I'm just stunned and reaching for anything that might help. I am *so* sorry.
Whoa. Geez, mama. I do think you did the right thing. He sounds unsafe. And TBH? This adoption thing scares the snot out of me. I would be all over CPS, something is *not* right. I feel terrible for you, your DD, and this other child. No idea how Canada works, but can you call lawyers on your own and explain what's going on? Do they do pro bono up there? Pardon my ignorance, please. Based on what you've said, I would want full custody. I...