or Connect

Posts by PoetryLover

If you can share the pdf with more than one person, I'd  love it, too! :-) I'll pm you my email address. :-) Many thanks in advance!
Thanks for the perspectives.    mumkimum, I agree with pairing it with something else, like a muffin or bread with nut butter. catnip, one of the 2 nights I was referencing, we also had popcorn with nutritional yeast.   I just think that for the summer time, it can be a light meal, although our smoothies do tend to be really heavy (thick and substantial) with loads of good, healthy stuff in them. And our family really enjoys them.   I wonder if some of the...
Lyn, maybe you could find a used treadmill. Sometimes I think that a treadmill would be nice, but we have no place for one, unfortunately.   Regarding potty training, it's recently occurred to me that DS1 might be hanging on to his diapers due in part to a bit of jealousy towards his brother and insecurity as to his place in our hearts. So I try to give him more attention and let him know that he is loved very much, still. I, too, feel that at some point it will just...
Regarding milestones, I think the timeline may be good for that kind of thing. Also, I'm planning to "search" the boys names to help  pull up milestones and cute stories I've shared. Come to think of it, I email Eric a lot and may be able to search their names in Outlook, as well, to see some of the things I've written about them.   I've been a SAHM since I was pregnant with my older son and I'm still trying to find my groove and establish workable routines. It's a daily...
Lyn, I've been looking for a good double jogging stroller, and, unfortunately have not found one used. I remember you said you have the instep safari with the pivoting wheel from Walmart.com. The cheaper one might be affordable, but it doesn't specify pivoting wheel like the one above it (in the $200 + range).   This is the one I'm considering:  http://www.walmart.com/ip/InStep-Safari-Double-Jogging-Stroller-Blue/13264734   And this is the one that is a little...
Lyn, potty training is such a challenge for me right now, and DS1 was actually using the potty here and there when he was about 1 1/2 and I thought the process would be so easy. He goes through phases where he uses the potty here and there for periods of time and then loses interest in it. Maybe it's my fault, as I think I stopped working with him on it as much after DS2 was born. Then I started back working on using the potty after several months, but then we decided to...
Recommended to me on another thread of mine a while back:   "A Diet For ALL Reasons" by Dr Michael Klaper "Eating"    BBC's The Future of Food (3-part special) Earthlings *** Food Inc Food Matters *** Future Of Food (American feature-length film) I Am An Animal - The Ingrid Newkirk Story King Corn Processed People Interviews Simply Raw - Reversing Diabetes Supersize Me The Beautiful Truth - Gerson Cancer Cure The Witness Forks Over Knives   I'm...
Hi smokering. I hope both your cleaning and writing were successful.   Hi *bejeweled*! I hope you were able to garden with your daughter. That's such a special thing to share.   I've been working in the boys' toy room and have gotten it mostly done. I'll be giving away several items. Beyond that, I've cooked breakfast and lunch and have washed one load of diapers, but nothing else. Still, the toy room has needed my attention for weeks.
On super busy days we have things for supper like hummus with chopped fresh veggies and bread or crackers or else we'll spread the hummus on baked tortillas and top with veggies to make hummus tortilla pizzas. We have one green smoothie a day and twice last week we made the substantial green smoothies supper. They had soy milk, nut butter, tons of kale, flaxseed meal and frozen fruit and/or berries. We ate homemade oatmeal for breakfast and beans, couscous and steamed...
Carrie, you guys look so happy in your family pic. Also, I love the zoo pic. I can tell he's really into it.   Tina, the pic where he's holding the 2 good sized rocks is super cute!