or Connect

Posts by PoetryLover

clutterwarrior, I hope your headache is better. *bejeweled*, enjoy your relaxing day.   I’ve:   showered, done my makeup & dressed washed dishes, given breakfast & snack made lunch & cleaned up folded and put away a load of laundry washed another load & transferred those to the dryer washed a load of diapers  did something crafty with the boys  dried and put away a load of laundry transferred the diapers to the dryer read to the boys
Gosh, I'm complaining about fb, but I think I'm going to have to find milestones on fb for both my kids. :-(   They've grown so fast. I can't believe I'm going to have 2 toddlers soon! YIKES! LOL
Carrie, I'm going to try that, too! I just have to dig out our finger paints.   This isn't necessarily artsy, but something I've done with the boys recently is make play doh. They love dumping the flour and other ingredients into the bowl and stirring, etc. And they love the different colors that we make. I sit them in their booster seats with the play doh and lots of cookie cutters, little spoons, etc. and it keeps their attention for quite a while. Something else...
Good morning, *bejeweled* and clutterwarrior!   Today I:    Juiced Made breakfast Folded and put away a load of diapers Washed & dried sheets Washed Couch Covers Made lunch Washed dishes and cleaned up from lunch Washed a load of diapers Read to children
Good morning, everyone! Welcome EmbraceLife! Today I have:   Made breakfast Cleaned up from breakfast Folded and put away a load of diapers Folded and put away a mountain of laundry on the couch Washed 2 loads of laundry Folded and put away another load of laundry I have my final load of regular laundry in the dryer Diapers are in the washer I cooked lunch, cleaned the table and washed the dishes from lunch Made the bed   I've been using my...
So far I've:   Made coffee and breakfast Supervised coloring at the easel whiteboard with markers, chalkboard with chalk & also playing with play doh (I say "supervise" because my whole apartment would otherwise be colored ). Washed dishes from yesterday  and this morning, wiped the table Folded a load of laundry Washed a load of laundry   I'm most excited because yesterday I bought 2 timers, one digital and one wind-up. The digital one needs a battery,...
My DH's 40th birthday is coming up in one month. We don't have a lot of money, but I don't want to skip a celebration. He has said that he wants a party with black balloons/tombstones/over the hill theme. I personally don't care for that theme, but I'm not the one turning 40. :-) We live in New England so that will give you an idea weather-wise. Is it possible to have a fun time with $200-300? What would you do with this money? How would you use or stretch the budget? I...
Becky, I'm on my way out, but I'll be back to post later. Anything nontoxic, really. He can finger paint with nontoxic paint, play with play doh (I make my own). I've had him color with crayons. He does eat them at this stage, so I make sure they're nontoxic and supervise closely. He can also color with large chalk on the chalkboard. I haven't really tried crafts with Gabe just yet, though. I've been pinning some things on pinterest. One think I read about online (that...
Today I:   Made coffee and breakfast Put last night's dishes away Folded a load of laundry Transferred a load to the dryer Washed a load of laundry Cleaned the table and stove after breakfast
Yes, maybe come back as your pets just for our fb group.   Seriously, I have my own issues with fb, so I completely understand if some folks don't choose to be a part of that. :-) Sometimes, though, I'm able to post more sensitive things there, as I feel that page is more secure and private.