or Connect

Posts by kat5143

Steps one and two complete!
Name? (if you feel like it) Kat   You and maybe your partners age at the birth? me 30, DH 32   Are the babies Mono or Di or what combo of both? ??   What number of kids will is be for you? 4 and 5   Genders? Will you be finding out? don't know yet, but should find out soon   EDD and or planned birth timing? late August or early September 2011   State you live in? WA   Anything...
Name? (if you feel like it) Kat   You and maybe your partners age at the birth? me 30, DH 32   Are the babies Mono or Di or what combo of both? ??   What number of kids will is be for you? 4 and 5   Genders? Will you be finding out? don't know yet, but should find out soon   EDD and or planned birth timing? late August or early September 2011   State you live in? WA   Anything else you want to share?just found out today, I...
Hi I am NOT in Spokane but thought you might find more info at www.uua.org. UU Church of Spokane Welcoming Congregation. Wheelchair accessible. Assisted listening devices available. Number of Members: 346 Address: 4340 W Ft. Wright Dr. Spokane, WA 99224 Map Phone: (509) 325-6383 Fax: (509) 325-6635 Email: admin @ uuspokane.org Website: www.uuspokane.org Church ID: 8233
I had my baby at the birthing inn in April and had a wonderful experience with my midwife Amy Gordon and the facility in general. You can PM me if you want more info.
Quote: Originally Posted by Alohamelly We use them and are happy there, but they only see the kids. Us too! we have been happy with the care Michelle Hayes gives our children there. Always same or next day appts. and usually no one else is in the waiting room.
Quote: Originally Posted by mamalemon Well, my daughter's name is Lilah. I wanted to name her Delilah but DH dislikes biblical names so we compromised and I am happy with it. If our third is a girl, we are considering the names: Freya Roxanna Ivy Juniper Rosabel We just named ours Freya! We thought it was really rare but are finding girls named Freya everywhere now. Her whole name is actually Alunada Freya Paxton. Alunada is what my...
PM'ed you...
http://aa.usno.navy.mil/data/docs/MoonPhase.php you can search any year back to 1700!
I've hated having my feet confined for as long as I can remember and that includes wearing socks. I always go barefoot at home and if I have to go out in public, I wear flip-flops. I have a no shoe policy in our house and the kids happily comply. dh wants to put something on his feet as soon as he is out of bed, our kids think he is silly. We recently had really unusually cold snowy weather here and I had to borrow a pair of dh's shoes cause I didnt have any and he...