or Connect

Posts by PNCTink

Amblesideonline dot org is a wealth of information as well. They have a forum as well.
There is also another group just for homeschoolers called Home School Group. It's not as active as the Central Vermont Moms group, but it's handy for homeschool specific topics.
While we don't live in the NEK, we did when we first moved to Vermont nine years ago. We lived in Lyndon. I'm out of touch with the area now, but there is this great website that helps to keep parents connected. NEKMoms.
Sorry to be so late. I am .5 pound up for the blues this week. DD turned 5 and the cake is good....puts me at 208.3. My foot is throbbing, so I can barely walk which is not good for movement. I ordered tea tree oil to see if that will help and if not, then castor oil will have a chance. I really don't want surgery, but I can't go on much longer with this wart pain.
Yes, I do love it. I was working PT out of the home when DD was little, and that was hard for me. The good thing that came out of it was that DH watched her one of the days that I worked, so he knows exactly how much work goes into taking care of everything all day long. As everyone else has mentioned, some days are harder than others, but I'm finding it's getting a little easier now that they're older. :)
So sorry to read about Adaline's Mom. Sorry I haven't checked in in a week, it's been a busy one. We went hiking onFriday and took down a dying blue spruce on our front lawn. I'm down 2lbs. This wee for myself and the blue team!' that brings me to 207.8. I still have a long way to go, but I'm happy to see the 2lbs. Gone.
Stegenrae-Congratulations!!!! BlueStateMama- I'm sorry to hear that. 209.8 for blue. Not much, but better than a gain. It was nice to get some exercising (aside from volleyball) in this week, and I'm hoping to do a couple of extra days this week.
I had a good day today, did JM Ripped in 30 DVD, week 1, and actually made it through the whole thing. went to volleyball last night and it was 4 on 4 instead of the usual 6 per side, but we only played an hour instead of two. None of the guys that put the net up came, so it took away from actual play time. Anyhow, it as a good workout. I stayed under in my net calories today and yesterday, so hopefully I'll see a loss this week.
Sorry I got caught up in sewing yesterday and forgot to check in. I was right, and I am up to pounds to 210.6. Sorry blue team. I did do Ripped in 30 yesterday and went for a walk. Rae- thanks for sharing that. It's directly under my 4th metatarsal on my right foot. I have shooting pain into my toes anytime I step on it. I've got to go, but have a nature walk planned for this afternoon with the kiddos.