or Connect

Posts by nudhistbudhist

Hugs. I'm also experiencing a bladder prolapse and possible rectocele from this birth. I'm 4 weeks post partum and have had slight improvements. I will be having a root canal next week. I feel your pain mama! its so early, we both may recover fully and have no further problems. Prolapse is a great excuse to take bellydancing ;p Good thing mother earth made us stong women, right? Good thing we have each other!
The chairs were a big thing for ds once he turned 14 months. We turned all the chairs around (hi-back chairs) so that he can still climb them but cant climb on to the table. I've heard of other people laying the chairs down under the table when not in use. Then its a non-issue. We try to make our environment as yes friendly as possible
smeisnotapirate-wow! brutal. Good thing you know better. I'm sorry for your loss. I gave birth two weeks ago so i have hormone brain, bear with me :P Someone posted on MDC that so-and-so was looking to do an interview with a lotus-birther. I contacted the person and did the interview last week. It was a guy doing the interview, which I thought was pretty brave (he didnt really know what he was getting himself into interviewing ME of all people lol). The lady that was...
Just wanted to say Get Well Soon and give you a hug! You are strong and will heal beautifully.
We have stopped a lot of the crying in our house by not using the word no. If DS wants something that I would rather not give him, I say (in a very self-assured tone) AND sign "we're all done with that. We can have some later/tomrrow/next week. Lets do XYZ now." I dont wait to see if he believes me. I move on to the next thing so he knows i mean what I'm saying. DH always hesitates, to see if ds will cry, and he always will. Its like DH is setting up the expectation that...
I did the castor oil with my first baby and within 4 hours I was having contractions, a little later my water broke... had to do two doses, but it did the trick Plus, you dont have to worry about wishing you had had an enema while you're pushing! lol castor oil ensures you are squeaky clean
I must have died and gone to heaven... My 2 week old baby has slept every night since birth... I have a hard time waking her to feed her! I cant even believe it... I feel so blessed. After 17 months of co-sleeping H**L with DS, who didnt sleep longer than an hour at a time from the day he was born until he was one, I now know that when people say "sleeping like a baby" they are not intending to be cruel as I previously though ;P So if there are any sleep deprived, scared...
I've been lurking since 3 days postpartum... Now that I have my "official" dx from my midwife, a bladder prolapse, I suppose I should introduce myself I'm Christina and I just gave birth on Jan 13 to a healthy beautiful 8lb 4oz baby girl. Compared to my last labor, this one was a piece of cake. 6 hours from start to finish... not painful, very awesome. The only thing was that I only had the urge to push a few times, so my MW had to put her hand in say "push in this...
We have a king and a queen on the floor pushed together. I sleep on the king with my NB, and DH sleeps on the queen beside me with DS. When DD is old enough, we will turn the king into a sibling bef and DH and I can sleep together on the queen. In between now and then, I could see arrangements changing somehow, just not quite sure how yet. We go with the flow DD is 12 days old and sleeps ALL NIGHT! I cant even wake her to nurse. DS didnt sleep till he was a year, so its a...
My ds is 16 mo has 12 and 4 canines coming in all at once I have a 12 day old who sleeps like a dream and I cant even enjoy because f Mr Cranky pants!!