or Connect

Posts by nudhistbudhist

DH thought he understood... and I knew there was no point explaining again and again. There's no way you would understand until you've BTDT. Lucky for me, I got pregnant! As we reached the end of my pregnancy, we made a gradual transition from me doing 100 % of the nightime parenting to him doing 100% of the night time parenting. Now, of course, DS only wakes up 2-5 times a night, goes to bed fairly easily and doesnt scream when he wakes up anymore, but DH was feeling...
My ds started doing this as soon as he turned one. If he had a problem with us saying no to something, he would throw himself on the floor and bash his head on the the hardwood. Or he would stand and bash his head on the table. The key for us was to make sure he had routine that was predictable (naps and food) and get rid of the words "No" and "dont." Telling him what he can CAN do instead has made tantrums pretty rare now, unless he has gone two days without pooping......
We do EC with our babies from birth, and go thru things similar fairly frequently. DS is 16 mo and has been able to hold it thru the night since 5 months. However, anytime there is major change in our lives,or he hits a milestone/teething, he has a potty strike. So instead of bribing or "forcing" him, we offer potty alternatives. In the summer and early winter, we pee him outside, sitting on my lap. Or we put him in the bath tub and turn the tap on a dribble. It distracts...
I wouldn't totally discount the stomach ache thing. When I was 5 I had stomaches every night for a month. My parents thought I was faking it, but after a month of me complaning every night at bedtime, they took me to the doctor. The doctor said it was reflux. They told my parents to give me Malox or something. The problem was ongoing, as my mom didnt really like me taking Malox all the time. Back to the doctors. After reviewing my diet, we discovered that eating an apple...
We do EC witg our babies, and the behavior you are describing is exactly what our babes do when they have to poop or pee (usually poo though). Nursing seems to stimulate the need need to evacuate the bladder/bowels I would potty them and finish nursing. My babies seem to be fairly regular right away. Right now DHis pottying my 10 day old My DS is 16 months and I can't ususally get him to latch if he has to pee. If I do, he pinches, grabs me, kicks his legs around, pops on...
We are so sorry for your lost baby. Your pictures are so moving. I hope you find peace and healing.
I'm sorry this happened to you. I would definately talk to her or report her if you dont plan to continue on with her. That is a total violation... ugh. I just had my baby 9 days ago. I was renting a vacation home near midwives so I could have a home birth... Because I was on kind of a time crunch, and I was having lots of prodromal labor for weeks, I was OK with my midwives doing a stretch and sweep. When I was a fingertip dilated, all the midwife can do is kind of...
nak so keepin it short My midwife recommends coloidal silver taken internally instead of abx. You can also apply it topically. Here's a quck link: http://www.coloidalsilver.com/
Successful HBAC after 6 hours labor... WOW! I'm so happy! 8lbs 4oz will update later. positive vibs and lotsa love to all you mamas who are still waiting for their sweet bundles. Thanks for all the support! Lotsa Love Christina
I hope you're holding Isobella as we speak, nursing her and smelling her hair... Good luck!