or Connect

Posts by nudhistbudhist

Quote: Originally Posted by eirual I had read, and it is true for us, that you're less likely to have an 'accident' if you are wearing your child. Since I've comited 100% to nakey-bum (even when out) I have yet to be peed on. Since I wear him when we're out I think this has a lot to do with our success. All of his 'accidents' (my misses really....is there a gentle EC term for accidents??) happen when I've put him down to do something or in the carseat...
When Skyy started teething (at 3 months!), it was harder for him to sit on the potty without getting upset. We used to do the finger sucking thing if we knew he had to go but was fussing, but once he was teething, that didn't work anymore. So I sing. Usually the Meatball song. I only get as far as "On top of spaghettit" and he starts going. The other trick I use if I know he has to go, and we are about to leave the house, and he refuses the potty: I put a cloth prefold...
Name: Chrissy Partner:Erin EC'd babe(s): Skyy EC'ing since: One week Other kids (+ages): just animals Diapers (use 'em? what sort? how often?): At night, cloth, on occasion Favorite 'potty': small rectangular tupperware, the "tim hortons cup" Other info: I'm SOOOOOO happy that we are doing EC! I picked up a book on it while I was pregnant, and was so impressed, that I told my family I was determined to do it. They all laughed! A baby that doesn't wear diapers? As if! They...
Hello! I live in 100 mile House. We moved here from the city a few years ago, and I love it! I've lived in kelowna, beverdell, whistler, seattle, all over the lower mainland, but there's no place like the 'Boo! We grow our own food, have clean air and water, and a big Cariboo sky. The winters are long, but its a real winter, not a rainy, dull gray Vancouver winter. The summer is beautiful, but nothing tops fall out here! The smell of sun warmed sap, no bugs, gorgeous...