or Connect

Posts by MaryElizabeth

I remember back when--- there was a special group for us military moms. But, now I can't find it! Anyone know where I should look? Thanks!
24- $85 -- Insanity DVDs (It's better than $70 a month gym membership, right?) 25 - no spending! 26-  $90 -- Train set -- total splurge, but the kids are loving it. Will remember this come birthday gift time :)        $215 -- printing of family photos 27-  $15-- fast food   $30-- Walmart 28-- no spending!   *** I have NOT done well!! I am starting to loathe internet shopping. It gets me every. single. time.
23- $30 fabric for my sister's baby gift
Hello all :) I admit to not having been active on here for almost a year! --- eek!   I am a Stay at home---Work from home---Photographer mommy :) My hubby just left for a 6 month deployment so I have taken time off from working to stay home with our 2 littles --- 3 yr old daughterand 1.5 yr old son   We are pretty well off financially --- when I keep myself in check! We bring in a good salary and then are able to supplement it even more with my business. We...
Oh my! Thank you so much! I can't wait to try these recipes :) I will let yall know how it goes!
Daddy is gone for 6 months and I am at home with a 3.5 and 1.5 year old.   Meals have gone to crapola! While I think I'm still doing ok with breakfast...and maybe lunch, dinner has definitely suffered. I can't make myself cook a full meal when I know that I will be the one mostly eating it! 3.5 DD is very, very picky and 1.5 will eat a lot of things, but of course... not enough to make up for DH's portion of the meal.   What do you cook when it's just you and...
Hello all :) I admit to not having been active on here for almost a year! --- eek!   I am a Stay at home---Work from home---Photographer mommy :) My hubby just left for a 6 month deployment so I have taken time off from working to stay home with our 2 littles --- 3 yr old daughterand 1.5 yr old son   We are pretty well off financially --- when I keep myself in check! We bring in a good salary and then are able to supplement it even more with my business. We...
Finn is almost an exact replica of his Daddy. His has his bone structure, hair line, skin, eyes, toes, everything. I kinda love it :) DD is me.... but a prettier, softer version. It's nice to have little mini-me's running around!   Although... people do think that DH and I are brother and sister....so maybe they look like both of us!
Amen to the revamping yourself--- I have been trying to do that this week as well. I never even got back to myself after DD so, this is long coming. When did I decide that it was ok to lounge around all day in sweats and no makeup with wet hair? My poor husband. It puts ME in a bad mood too. I can tell a huge difference in myself when I put in the effort to look presentable. I got my hair done last week and am going in to get my cut and feather extensions today---...
I was thinking about probiotics too.... Any brand recommendations? All the sudden his poop is green and peanut butter like.... It's horrible and only comes once a day and believe me.... It's a production.