or Connect

Posts by zubeldia

Cindy, are you busy somewhere having a baby?!   Lovely post, Boston. I feel very similarly. I love these final days of pregnancy with all the anticipation and joy.   Back later for more persies but I was wondering if there were any full moon babies to report?! I'm wondering where Cindy is, that's for sure :)
Micro, it sounds as though you're very close! I wouldn't be surprised if the contractions organize themselves tonight.. Will be looking out for an update!   Dannic, so sorry about the nausea. Add me to the list, too. It's never gone away for me but I've had to up my intake of zofran otherwise I can't eat a thing.  And as for killing time... For some reason I feel fine doing very little! It's really unlike me as I am super active but today, feeling really awful and...
Oh, Aurora, she is gorgeous! And the name is so lovely. What a lovely surprise to find your update!   Cindy, so glad you're feeling better. Any guesses when she's going to put in an appearance?!   Oh, Boston, so sorry you're dealing with this worry. It does sound promising, given the lessening symptoms, but I know it's a frightening diagnosis. Fingers crossed that your numbers look good next week.   Preg, what's your guesstimate due date? Are you expecting...
Oh goodness, Hib, she is gorgeous! You're glowing, and I love the name. So pretty!   Silly, I can barely eat... can't wat a complete meal and if I do I feel such immense pressure that I'm miserable for hours later. Gah. I am ready to be able to eat and to have an appetite.   I bought a nice secondhand Cath kidston bag on ebay (she's a British designer). I had a lovely diaper bag that my best friend had made for me last time but my DS still uses it when he goes to...
I got a positive, too... Boo. It is only 15 mins every 4 hours, and while it's not ideal I'm going to go ahead with it (you do have a choice at the hospital we're birthing at). Hopefully it won't interfere too much with the birth itself.  
Preg, I drank some wine and had a bath last night - per my midwife's suggestion - and it really helped with the prodromal stuff... I didn't have this with my son and I'm definitely not loving it!
Geesh, I can barely keep up!   Vegan, wow, 38 weeks! Woo hoo... And I feel the exact same way. I cannot grasp meeting this little guy so soon. I'm very ready to be pregnant for a few more weeks at least and, yet, also at the same time I am definitely ready! (But mostly not... how's that for ambivalence!?)   Aurora, I feel your pain. I was on bed rest for 6 weeks and I feel really tired a lot of the time. I have been recovering from a cold, which makes it worse,...
Amanda, sooooo glad baby turned! I bet the LO is there to stay now... Such great news.   Aurora, I'm so sorry that I missed you're on bed rest, too. Do you have an end point in sight or is it until baby comes? Mine was just until 36 weeks, though I know for things like hypertension it can be until the kiddo puts in an appearance. Not much longer, either way.   Cindy, are you feeling any better this evening? Hope so!   Sarah, welcome!Hib   Hibiscus, oh,...
Silly, you look so great!   tijana, where are you hiding that baby?! You look great!   Not a great picture but I was apple picking and we really haven't taken belly shots this time around. This was a bit impromptu! 36 and a half weeks :)  
Thanks for the new thread, Cindy! And wow.. look at the date? We'll be on the cusp of October once this post ends.. so crazy that we're all so close.   Lovely news about the bed! Don't  know how you managed to cosleep with your DD in anything but a king :) DS is a horrible sprawler and, if it helps to know, we bought extremely expensive double/single bunk beds in an attempt to shift him out of our bed before the baby comes and, well, he's not even lain on the new bed...