or Connect

Posts by RootsAndMarigolds

Hi y'all, one of my goals is to get better at introductions- so here i am already self improving just by joining motheringdotcommunity! Mothering was like this pat on the back when as a single mama to be (8 yrs ago) i didnt buy anything about the med birth system- and just started reading and studying anything i could find! The first issue i encountered was the routine ultrasound- i still recall the cover of the issue that examined that very topic which i found at the...
Hi mama! its that time of year and im totally thinking about the gathering too! my only trip to a huge gathering was two years ago with hubby, our 2 and 5 yo. i was pregnant at the time and sick and kinda grouchy, but it was a good time. lots of work , which i thought id share- i guess the best thing to do is have some wheels that you can use to cart kids and stuff in. do you have a double jogging stroller, a wagon or something? i wish we had because it was intense...
well, i have just crafted this super long letter about my crazy hospital birth exp. and am sending it to every "compliance" office i can find. but, my story had a positive side too, and the angelic midwife Sarah Appleby-Wineberg M.S.N., saved the day! After the labor kept picking up and slowing down for 20 hours or so, it was determined that there was no amniotic fluid- this was a skilled midwife and doc who determined this, no interventions and they were so supportive-...