or Connect

Posts by Ydolem

Hello! I have number 5 on the way in October. My youngest son, Ocean, is 4. He has a language delay and with that comes a problem with understanding what is told to him.I am not sure how deep the understanding goes that there is a baby on the way. Along with the language delay comes frustration for him. He acts out quite frequently and sometimes it is physical and I worry about having a baby around. I was thinking that if I made him a Waldorf doll and gifted it to him the...
Hello! I have number 5 on the way in October. My youngest son, Ocean, is 4. He has a language delay and with that comes a problem with understanding what is told to him.I am not sure how deep the understanding goes that there is a baby on the way. Along with the language delay comes frustration for him. He acts out quite frequently and sometimes it is physical and I worry about having a baby around. I was thinking that if I made him a Waldorf doll and gifted it to him the...
Thank you very much. Most of the sites I saw that had manufactured wraps did not say how long they were! Thanks for the great website!!  
I am looking into buying some yummy Guatemalan woven fabric for a wrap style carrier that I want to make. I am a plus size (size20) and do not know how many yards to buy. I have been online for over an hour trying to figure this out. Can anyone help? Thank you!!!!
I have an almost 4 year old with a delay that keeps me very busy and I have to always have an eye on him. Having a Boba for #5 on the way is essential. I love how I can keep my baby close while running after other little ones.
Anyone here experience this? I am going to just lay out the timeline and my symptoms here. By the way, this is my 6th pregnancy. One miscarriage at 8 weeks which was my pregnancy before my last. Never really any morning sickness. GREAT pregnancies and births and no complications with any. I have always had great health. I get a cold once every few years and a the flu once every 7 or 8 years!   January 24th 2013- 1st day of last period   Februrary 15th- first home...
Previous fan of both Boba and Mothering on facebookalready
Happily shared on facebook
With #5 on the way I could use a Boba......xo
My son is 3.5 and I am more than ready to wean! He nurses often and for long periods of time through out the entire day. My other children were nursing only to sleep by this age. I am looking for advise on ways to wean. Not only am I feeling impatient while he nurses I am in pain. When he was almost a year and again when he was 2 I developed a deep crack in my nipple that left it scarred and sensitive. When my son nurses it is painful. He also has this habit of pulling...