or Connect

Posts by Ktietje85

EDD (feel free to use 1st or 2nd half if you prefer) -- 3/9/13 (or thereabouts...) Your Name: (if you would like to share) Kate Age: 27 State or Country: Ohio How long it took to you to get your BFP: Surprise!  lol What number child is this for you: #4 (you'd think we know how this worked by now) Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): DH, 27; DD, age 4.5; DS, age 3; DS, age 11 months (1 in Aug.) Baby's Gender (hopes or...
I am!  I'm due around 3/9/13 -- actually my birthday. :)  I have been dying to tell people.
Mohawk mama -- sorry to hear about your m/c :(   Others -- It took us 8 months this time so I know how hard it is to have to wait!  And I have 13 friends who are pregnant and at least 4 who recently had babies, so...I got to watch all that while I waited!  It's not easy.   Karalynnskies -- It *may* be that your hormones are not balanced right.  That happened to me when I was having my slightly irregular PP AFs.  And I did not get pregnant those months.  When...
Got impatient and DH told me to just test last night.  And it was BFP!!!  :)
Once every 2 - 3 days.  I start around CD 9 (anticipating O around CD 14 - 15) and make sure it's at least every 3 days.  We have 2 kids already so sometimes that's all we can manage!  Though I think we ALWAYS did it that way.  If you do it TOO often your guy won't have time to make new sperm, so you don't want that!  They can also live easily 2 - 3 days and up to 5 days inside you so I think every other day is perfectly sufficient. :)
With my first I didn't even try to test until 16 DPO and it was immediately positive.  WIth my second I started testing at 8 DPO, but was neg then.  Got BFP at 10 DPO, though faint.  I'm TTC #3 and am 16 DPO and hoping for BFP tomorrow at 17 DPO!
Monday (Sunday) Check-In Name: Kate Date: 11/28/10 Chart: Not charting this time Where are you in your cycle: 16 DPO Appointments: Not yet! Symptoms if they apply: Mild nausea upon waking since 13 DPO.  AF was officially due today; she is no-show.  Even though I O'd about 2 days early.  Tired, a bit emotional.  And my oldest keeps saying, "Mommy, you have a baby in your tummy!" -- we did not prompt this, lol.  She made this up on her own. Testing: Tomorrow!  DH...
My son likes to rip displays apart...especially if they involve paper he can scatter. Oh, and he likes to dump bottles of water all over the place. Can't tell you how many gallons of water I've lost because he got into them, usually when I just had brought our new ones home and hadn't put them away.... Of course, the last one was up on the counter, which he got to because he likes to climb. A lot. Luckily the tantrums the second time around (I have a 2.5 YO DD too,...
My DD is 2 years, 9 months. She is in a RF Britax Marathon ATM. But I think she is *almost* too big. Last time I weighed her she was only about 28 lbs. so I thought "Hey, lots of time!" But today I weighed her, apparently right after a growth spurt, and depending on the scale, she was 31 - 34 lbs.! The higher weight was on a doctor's scale too. :/ She wouldn't stand up straight or still enough for me to measure her height, but she's about 36 - 37". Better to turn...
I really don't mean this in any insulting way, but... I notice a LOT of women on here are suffering from some health problems, like thyroid issues, various deficiencies, chronic fatigue, PCOS, etc. These are signs of serious, ongoing issues. Don't you want to get your health fixed up before trying to conceive? It would be a lot easier, and you and your baby would both be a lot healthier! I know what it's like to really, really want a baby...I'm on month 5 and not...