or Connect

Posts by Ktietje85

Karen -- Congrats on BFP! Sarah -- Sorry about the loss. I am taking it easy this month. Last month I was SO SURE I must be pregnant that it was a big disappointment when I wasn't. I am trying to focus on the kids I have and God's will for my life right now. I noted my basic signs but did not temp or anything and we BD around the "right" days. It was a little hard to pin down because I had a lot of general cramping for almost a week, no specific "O pain" so not...
Congrats Erica and other BFPs! Sorry, can't remember who all said. Monday (Sunday) Check-In Name: Kate Date: 08/15/2010 Chart: Not really using it Where are you in your cycle: CD 8 Appointments: None Symptoms if they apply: None yet Testing: Quite awhile yet! Thoughts: Planning to start BD'ing tomorrow! We will CD 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, hoping to O on CD 15 (which I did last month). DH wants to wait until I am a week late to test (eek!) because I have still been...
Quote: Originally Posted by CrunchyKatie Yay for the BFPs!!! Okay, I am beginning to feel ready to start to be more proactive in TTC... My 15 month old has dropped about 2 sessions over the last few weeks, no sign of AF. My chart is bonkers, although I can't ever seem to wake up at the same time each morning, so that doesn't help. I can't bring myself to wean her in any way, but we are really ready for another baby... Who is supplementing with...
Can you change my details? I am a couple cycles past "hoping to catch 1st PP egg" lol. I am now on month 5 and just got AF today (blah) so I am in the "waiting to O" category. This is really weird for me because DD slowed down on nursing early (though is still going at age 2.5) and I had totally normal AF from 4 mo. PP with her and no issues at all getting pregnant on the first try with DS. And now, I mean, month 5?? After my 1st in two months and second in 1...
Tested this morning and BFN. Within a few hours AF showed, 3 days late. At least my luteal phase was 17 days this time, right? I am so with you ladies...my first was 2 months trying, my second was 1 month trying, and we are now going on our 5th month with #3. What is wrong with this?! Oh well. Here we go again....
Heading out of town now but still no AF. Feeling like she is coming at any minute but keep checking and nothing. Testing again tomorrow morning. We will see!
Quote: Originally Posted by gringuitica Well I have a question that almost certainly borders on TMI! I'm fine with charting my temps and CM, but for the life of me I can't get CP down. I tried for an entire month, and I really could not tell the difference between low, medium, and high. I could feel a small difference between soft and firm, but even that had me a little confused. How long did it take you ladies to be able to identify CP? I know it's the...
Quote: Originally Posted by mrsberman Monday Check-In Name: mrsberman Date: Aug 2 Chart: Where are you in your cycle: 10 dpo Appointments: None Symptoms if they apply: slight dizziness, sore bbs and some cramping Testing: last night and today. 6 tests 5 bfps! Thoughts: "I told you I was pregnant!" as I toss the digital at DH. LOL we had a disagreement over what a line was on 4 tests. Congrats, MrsBerman! I am 14 DPO now. I tested...
Welcome to the new members! I am 11 DPO now, AF due this Thurs. Got BFN at 10 DPO, but I have crappy tests right now (with #1, I got a dark, immediate positive on a test at 16 DPO but didn't get more than a super, super faint positive on this type of test until like 20 DPO...so I'm not letting this get me down). Hoping to get a better test and try again Wed. or Thurs.!
Quote: Originally Posted by jenniferadurham Monday (Saturday) Check-In Name: Jennifer Date: July 31st Chart: Where are you in your cycle: 11DPO. Appointments: None Symptoms if they apply: cramps, dizzy,tired,sore bb's, HAVING to go pee and then barely anything comes out...it's already started joy, headaches, yucky tummy Testing: YeS I have! Lol 3 just today lol Thoughts: just happy to get a BFP after 8 months of trying and one mc...hoping this...