or Connect

Posts by Ktietje85

Monday (Saturday) Check-In Name: Kate Date: July 31st Chart: Didn't use this time! Where are you in your cycle: 9 DPO Appointments: None Symptoms if they apply: Had what I think were "implantation cramps" 2 days ago...so just waiting to test! Testing: Tomorrow! Tonight if I get REALLY impatient...I have 4 tests in the house, lol. Thoughts: I think this is it...we prayed a lot for it and I just "feel" it. It took 3 months this time just for my cycle to normalize...
Quote: Originally Posted by jenniferadurham AM came early! Hehehe! I watched as the line appeared this time...took less than 30 seconds for it to pop up! Wahoo!!! Congrats on your BFP!!! How many DPO?
Quote: Originally Posted by FairyMe DP is very weird about me "planning" this out. He actually gets upset when I mention fertile days and try to "schedule" DTD time. So I don't mention it to him at all. He's very much on board with us getting pregnant but he just can't seem to get with the whole "planning" and "scheduling" thing. I'm a control freak by nature (according to him ). So I look forward to making notes, checking CP, CM and tracking my...
Quote: Originally Posted by lovinlife1219 Also, does anyone else have a bad time with low temps? My temps are notoriously low...is that in part to what causes miscarriages/low progesterone, etc? I'm charting this month just to get an idea of what to expect with my temps next month when we TTC. I'm pretty sure I O, but my temps don't get this huge rise like a good-looking chart. Maybe with the OPKs it'll confirm if I am O'ing or not? I have low...
Could this be implantation? I don't recall having this in any other cycle. This would be pregnancy #3, btw, and I know cramping everything etc. gets more pronounced with each time. I'm curious about peoples' stories because I know that there is no way to tell for sure until I can test in 3 - 4 days. But if you had cramps around 7 DPO, did you later get BFP? Thanks!
Sweet.Bee -- Never works out quite the way you think, huh? My first wasn't nursing much at night by 6 mo. (once per night and not everyday) so that didn't affect anything when TTC. But DS still sleeps with us and nurses 4 - 5 times in most nights so I know that's made it harder this time. Has anyone ever had "implantation cramps?" I am 7 DPO right now and woke up with mild cramping. Hoping that's what it is. I am still a week away from AF so it's not that. I don't...
Quote: Originally Posted by EricaRN We are in very similar situations! :-) I have a 30 month old and a 15 month old and we are TTC #3. I'm so excited to have 3 all close in age, but I'm also scared to death. haha. With 2 at least I have one hand/arm for each... lol. Obviously I'm not too scared or we wouldnt' be ttc. How old are yours? Any other fears you have? Things you're excited for? :-) Hi Erica! Mine are 30 months and 12.5 months right...
I didn't test at 9 DPO but definitely got a positive at 10 DPO! A digi test is accurate, definitely no "I think I see a line!" going on there! And my "10 DPO" baby is a year old now.
Quote: Originally Posted by FairyMe I'd like to be added please Name:FairyMe Where are you in your cycle: Well, I'm on CD89 as of today. My cycle have been sooo wonky (I haven't had a period since April). However when they do come regularly they last around 36-39 days. Appointments: I went to see my OB/GYN last week and I'm waiting for the results. It was just a standard pap but my HCP said I should ask them to do an hormonal test or more tests...
Can I join you guys? I probably won't be a very frequent poster because I am TTC #3 and DD (2.5) and DS (1) keep me quite busy these days! But, I will go a little crazy without some other ladies in the same boat! Monday Check-In: Name: Kate Date: 7/23/10 Chart: Haven't used it this time Where are you in your cycle: 2WW! Appointments: None yet Symptoms if they apply: None yet Testing: 8/4, if I can wait that long Thoughts: I'm pretty sure this is it. I am...