or Connect

Posts by Ktietje85

Quote: Originally Posted by mommy212 I am currently cosleeping with my 8.5 month old baby, and he nurses 2-4 times at night. I am expecting him to continue to need night nursing until he is 12-18 months old. I do not plan on night weaning. Is this reasonable? If you did not night wean, when did your LO stop night nursing on his own? I just want a reasonable time line so I do not get frustrated. My DD night weaned herself around 22 months. She...
Quote: Originally Posted by MamaChicken I use the adult calms forte with my three little ones and it works well too. I give them each a single dose and they just sleep more relaxed and calm. Worth it! You all are giving me so much hope!! I have a little boy who just turned 1 and has slept through the night (and by that, I mean 5 hours) maybe once or twice in his whole life. Most nights consist of him waking up 6 - 8 times. More recently...
Hey, can I jump in?? I am tandem nursing #1 and #2 right now (currently 27 mo. and 9 mo.) and we are TTC #3. DH is SO excited this time, it is really him driving it. But I have not really had PPAF. So I think I am "waiting to catch the first PP egg." I *think* I might be ovulating now...sometime in the last 3 - 5 days or today...it's hard to tell...I think I'm finally getting "back into gear" if that makes sense. We are super excited to be TTC...
Okay, help!! My husband and I are TTC #3. I haven't really had AF after #2 yet (he is 9 mo. old). I had one AF when he was 6 mo. but nothing since then. I've tested every 2 - 3 weeks since then, just to see, but all negative. Now my body seems like maybe it's finally ovulating (he's starting to eat more solids now, though he nurses frequently at night still). I have all the signs. But I sort of feel pregnant, too. Tired, nauseous, etc. I've never felt that way...
I'm starting to seriously lose my mind. My son is almost 7 months and has been sleeping horribly since around 3 months. Two months ago I moved him from his bassinet next to me into his crib, up against my bed (instead of buying a real co-sleeper). At first it seemed better to just have him there (we tried moving him to his own room but a couple nights but he was inevitably back in my room/bed by 2 am), but now...assuming he's FINE (no cold, not teething, no allergies,...
Okay -- here's what's going on. My son is *almost* 7 months old. I got my first PP AF a week before he turned 6 months (even though I'm still exclusively breastfeeding him AND breastfeeding his 2-year-old sister). It was normal. I thought I might have seen fertility signs on CD 11, but it wasn't really as usual. We GIO CD 12 though, so if that WAS it, pregnancy is theoretically possible...sort of. Anyway, AF was due yesterday. Sat. I was spotting, but by last...
Hi, Yes, he has been adjusted...he has seen a chiropractor since birth and is adjusted once every 3 - 4 weeks. Thanks!
I don't know if this is the right place to put this because we're not co-sleeping full-time. We do sometimes, but...not "really" like others do. My 5.5 month old son slept great from birth to 3.5 months. He slept part of the night in his bassinet next to me, and part of the night in bed with me. Some nights only in bed with me. But he'd sleep a good 5 hour stretch most nights, then wake every 2 - 3 hours. Starting at 3.5 months he was waking every 2 - 3 hours all...
She is probably bored and misses you. My DD (18 mo) wants to nurse constantly if she hasnt' spent enough time with me or if she is bored. If I take her out somewhere so she can play (even just a local playground) and then nurse DS (2 weeks), she will not ask. It DOES get easier once you can do a bit more, I promise!
I also had the opposite experience. My first was born in a hospital, and my second at home. My second labor WAS longer but the end (the real transition-like labor, which lasted a few hours) went very fast. It took me 6 - 8 months after DD's birth to decide I wanted to do it again...and about 2 days after DS's birth! A week after DS's birth I thought about DD, and how her birth affected bonding and a lot of other things, and I cried for hours for what I felt we'd lost. ...