or Connect

Posts by CocoUmma

Quote: Originally Posted by Jannah6 I haven't seen you with your DS. I'm thinking maybe I've seen you pre-baby. I live in Bed-Stuy, but used to have a fiance(who is Guyanese by the way) that lived in East Flatbush, so I was always in that area. I also went to Brooklyn College. I keep going back to your pic because I know I've seen you before, but my brain can't connect the pieces. LOL, pre-baby or now I'm sure your right. I'm always...
Quote: Originally Posted by Jannah6 You have an adorable son, just adorable!!! BTW, I know what Guyanese is, can you mail me some curry chicken roti??? LOL LOL, Sure I'll walk right over to Sybil's resturant and order you some Quote: Originally Posted by Jannah6 CocoUmma, your pic looked very familiar to me and I just realized that you are in BKLYN. I think that I've seen you before. I may have seen your ex too,...
LOL, I think it just took a while for people to respond. I was going to post in the hapa kid thread but I'll lend you my support here My son is korean (dad) and black (me) well really guyanese but no one knows what that means so I say black This is my son Daniel - http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/e...040209_01e.jpg This is me and Daniel - http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/e...riaLuv/meD.jpg This is Daniel's dad and me (my ex now) -...
urgh! So I wrote all this good stuff but then lost it when i tried to post cause i got logged out this site! : anyway, I'll do an edited version from what I can recall. first welcome second be true to yourself. i follow a different religions then my family and even though i try to compromise it rings false when i let them talk me into doing anything i no longer support spiritually. that's all i an recall about what i wrote. sorry but i hope it's helpful
My son is fast approaching his 1st birthday and all my friends and family are excited about it. I’m a bit crossed eyed trying to figure out how to honor both his West Indian and Korean cultural plus his American heritage. What did you do for your child 1st Birthday? Did you just have an american party or did you include things from either parents culture?