or Connect

Posts by Lisa1970

Her story sounds like it could be mine. I had multiple vbacs and multiple csects. I never had a bad feeling about vbacs going in to any of those boths. The repeat csects were only because of the OB problems forcing csects on me. I never needed them.  I just keep worrying about a variety of problems. I just do not have the confidence this time I have had in the past.    
Yes, things have been calming down. DH sat the middle boys down and had a talk with them. I did not want to come out of my room this morning. I had a hard night (ceiling fans were turned on around the house which gives me nasty sinus headaches, especially with this pregnancy and I did not realize it until 1am when I was gasping for air and felt like knives were stabbing in to my sinuses, I am sure all that is worse with being expecting, add all that to the big fight dh...
Have you ever read Betsy-Tacy? It is a children's book. It used to be popular but kids tend to read trendier newer books these days. But it is a fun book series. I loved it as a child and lots of little girls loved those books through the years.   Anyway, Betsy and Tacy are best of friends. There is a part in the book where Tacy missed school because she had the measles or mumps. I do not recall which. It was a normal part of childhood back then. It was something...
Also, autism is only one concern. The MMR has egg and aborted human cells. Seriously serious allergies are a new thing in our society. Children with the serious egg allergies have pretty much 99.9% had this shot. In communities where this shot is not done, there are zero egg allergies. Then there are the moral implications of using embryo derived vaccinations.
Those diseases are not serious illnesses. When I was growing up, they were considered on par with a bad cold. I still have a book from when I was born that includes info on those illnesses and it even uses the word innoculous. When the pharmaceuticals invent a new vaccination, they suddenly make the illness out to be deadly. Anything can be deadly. You could be in your bed sleeping at night and have a plane crash in to your house. It is how deadly it is that counts. You...
I think it is best for the youngers but not the olders anymore. That is what the fight was about. He wants them all home, I don't want the olders home anymore.    
He says he can hear the kids in his office. Tuesdays are the worst days because he is in meetings all day. Then throughout the week, it is scattered. It might be a couple hours on Wednesday or whatever on various days so the other days are not as bad.   We took time off. We have a pretty big house. Believe it or not, they have been learning more at home than they were at school, without the troubles with bullying. We took a lot of time off to de-school and all. We...
I hate home schooling because literally, all they do, the entire day long, is play with legos and whine for computer and trash our home. Literally. There is nothing else they do. Even if I say, let's go to the park,the answer is no. They want to stay home and play legos. They will throw tantrums which leads dh to run out of his office and tell me to quiet down, keep them quiet. Right now, I don't even want to face those two. Then with the olders, they both are headed to...
Literally, the younger child is supposed to read a little bit. That might be a bob book or a few pages from a reader. He is supposed to do one page of math and soe handwriting. The older one is supposed to do one page math, a little handwriting, and one side of one page spelling. That is it. It takes weeks to do one days work. I have changed things up. They are just being difficult. Even if the only assignment is to show me they can write their names, they refuse. They are...
I have homenschooled for years. The two in the middle could not possibly be deschooled any more. And with then older two, honestly, the sight of anything they need to/want to do makes me..nauseous. I liked physics when I took it myself, I do not want to deal with it now. I want them to go elsewhere and do it there. I don't have it in me to even answer the questions anymore. I am a relaxed schooler so I have never asked much. But I swear I am getting less than nothing out...