or Connect

Posts by Lisa1970

When I was on zoloft years ago, it took me a long time to wean properly. It took a few tries too. You might need to go back on and try again in 6 months or so. ((((hugs))))
There are some people, who vaccinate, then come back and tell about their child's 3 or 4 shots, most of which are combo shots, and all the pain their child is in and the crying and the fevers. Then you suggest they not give that many shots at once again. But you know they will just keep going back and giving their child more. Basically, I cannot even stomach these people mindlessly repeatedly doing this to their innocent little babies. It is so sad! How do you even...
My OB only did visits every 6-8 weeks. So I went at 8 weeks, 14 weeks, 20 weeks, 28 weeks, then 32, 36, 37, 38, and 40. I snuck in the 37 week visit as he does not usually go weekly. I am not sure how I managed to get the visits so close toward the end. Anyway, there was initial blood work. That was it. Oh, I was offered a sonogram at 28 weeks, which I did.    My OB was a failure. I ended up having high blood pressure and possible gestational diabetes. I only found...
I am not talking stuff like amnios. I am talking just the normal stuff everyone gets. All my OB did was the initial prenatal blood work. There was nothing else after that. I even asked about the glucose tolerance test and was told it was not needed. I am unsure of why I even went to a doctor while pregnant when the only testing the entire pregnancy was the initial blood work. Even when I had symptoms of a UTI, there was no testing. (I ended up having to go to an...
I made her go to a party tonight she was invited to. She was not happy about it. But, I made her go anyway and made her dress up. But I did not have to push her super hard (as I mentioned before, when I tell her she has to do something, she generally just does it. She is a very complaint and nice child really). Anyway, she went as a flapper. When she walked in, the kids seemed very happy to see her. Some wanted to take pictures and told her her costume was great. The...
I think you should do what feels right to you. One point someone made is if they had a hospital birth, they would be at home as long as possible with no monitoring or outside help. But at home, they could have light monitoring and help as soon as they want. I am someone who had complications from my vbac. AND if I had not opted for a hospital birth, I would have been better off. You see, myVBAC doctor would not admit his vbac patients until they were basically ready to...
I think the risk is going to still be extremely low. I was headed for rupture after 3 vbacs. But...the only person I know who ever lost a baby from a rupture never had a csect. 
I don't even know if croup is contagious. Through the years, when one of my children got it, none of the others did. It was always just that one child, not the others. I would actually not worry about it at all.
Baby is fine. She still is not smiling though and her weight gain has plateau'd. We see a family doctor but now I am wondering if I should take her to a pediatrician instead. The family doctor says this is all fine. I will have her weighed again in a week or two and if it is still the same, I will make an appointment elsewhere.
And she has an appointment that I made last year coming up in November for possible depression. It takes a long time here to get an appointment. But these problems have gone on long enough that I did make her an appointment that long ago.