or Connect

Posts by witchypants

Whooo hooo! I finally finished reading this entire thread - collected some great recipes too! Thanks everyone! Tonight we're having stuffed pumpkin - kinda excited...never stuffed anything this big before so we'll see how it goes. 
That sounds really incredible! Definitely gonna try this one! Thanks so much!
OMG! That grain-free pumpkin bar recipe is soooo perfect and exactly the type of thing I was looking for! "Tis soup season to be sure, but I've not been feeling very inspired on that front...the few you threw out are kinda getting me going though. And thanks for the stuffed squash - how could I forget that?! Also, we just harvested over 30 apples, I'm not a huge applesauce fan so I'm looking for other healthy alternatives apple-wise as well...
Wow, I never thought of using chick peas in chili - but why not?! What a great idea thanks!   I have a super yummy pumpkin bread recipe but I find it's really more like cake. So I'm on the hunt for a healthier version...
Is this page still active?
I don't know about your neck of the woods, but where I live, we are fully in the swing of fall. Definitely feeling the baking/cooking urge stronger than usual. So would anyone like to share their favorite fall recipes? Can be general Fall, Halloween (healthy please), and/or Thanksgiving. TIA!  
Puuurrrrrrrfect! :)
Again, if you don't mind me asking, which midwife did the two of you apprentice under? What did you think of her? 
Do you happen to know if Jessica has any experience with Waterbirth? Also, if you don't mind my asking, were you there as a doula, an assistant, or something else? Just curious. 
Thanks! That's good to know! I really like what I saw on her website.