or Connect

Posts by witchypants

Most of the sources I have say that using FRESH plant material rather than dried. I usually just fill a jar about 2/3 -3/4 of the way full with herbs, pour the alcohol over them (enough to cover them completely). Then let sit for a few weeks, shaking periodically. Pour the water off the top when your done, strain the herbs and bottle.
Please spam me with your favorite cornbread stuffing recipes for Thanksgiving. We're wanting to try something new this year and we haven't done the cornbread stuffing thing before so we thought we'd give it a whirl. Oh, and recipes with and without meat are both welcome. Thanks!!!
Loving this thread. DH and I are only ttc right now but are planning a homebirth and sometimes I live in fear of how conversations with my family will go. My mom and step dad are really supportive but we also live near my cousins and see them for holidays. They are all very loud about their opinons and ideas so I sometimes worry about the deer in the headlights thing coming up for me in conversation with them. Does anyone have any good ones for when people seriously freak...
subbing!
subbing!
subbing!
I've had this great basal thermometer for a couple years now and the battery low thingy keeps beeping at me so I know I need a new one. Thing is I can't find any anymore. The one I have now I got a Target but when I've looked over the last month or so I can't find any but your standard kind. So then I check CVS and I can't find any there either. So where are you guys getting your basal thermometers these days?
Just dug out my bag of henna stuff since moving - thought this would be a good time to sub!
Okay, I'll be the first to join. DH and I are ttc. I LIVE in the nude practically. I sleep that way and am sometime lazy about getting the clothes happening first thing in the morning. I'll even tend our wood stove in the buff! DH and I have lived at a clothing optional Hot Springs and we spent our 1st and 2nd honeymoons at another clothing optional Hot Springs. In fact I don't even own a bathing suit. I cannot remember the last time I was in water with something between...
This thread is grand!