or Connect

Posts by witchypants

Hi there ladies! I'm back here lurking. Could I please be put in the 'Waiting to Know' section? Thanks!
Those of you who are recommending Rainbow Light - what do you like about them? I'm reading lots of reason why ladies love their New Chapter so I'm curious about reasons ladies love Rainbow Light. My midwife recommended both, but my husband works for UNFI and I can get Rainbow Light for wholesale but not New Chapter so I'm just wondering...
From what I've read, both Echinecea and Astragalus are safe to take while pregnant in the same doses you took prior to pregnancy. If I remember correctly it was in "The Natural Pregnancy Book' that I read that...
I'm not pregnant yet - still ttc but I've already been giving this some thought. I'm thinking of some Sheila Chandra. I just love her soulful chanting. I have her CD 'A Bone Crone Drone'. But I'd like more. I also have a CD called 'Trance Tara' which is the chant to Tara repeated the full 180 times. So that's in the running as well. I've toyed with the idea of some VAS but worried it might get to be too much at some point. I've also thought of maybe using some of Steven...
I live in Auburn...but I'm not a mama yet...just ttc
Thanks for the new thread. I O'd so I'm waiting to know
Beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing this! :
Quote: Originally Posted by lisko15 Welcome Witchypants... if you want a little about me "blurb" like we have on the 1st page, just let me know! I hope your stay here is short. Thanks and yes that'd be great! I hope my stay here is short too. A friend of mine who said she and her DH were NEVER going to ttc just annouced she's pregnant so it's nice to have a place to share this journey with other ladies that have been at it a while!...
Quote: Originally Posted by jenfl I know it's really, really hard. The only thing that was ever a bit reassuring to me was to remember that there's no baby quota -- her being pregnant in no way reduces your chances. I know it's not much, but I wanted to offer something. Thank you that really does help! I actually feel a lot better about it today. I had a good cry yesterday to my mom and my best friend and they both helped a lot. In fact...
I just found out that a friend of mine is expecting and due in January. I just want to cry. I feel like I'll break down any second. Here's the worst part. She knew we've been trying, then she and I had a huge falling out about 8-9 months ago. After the falling out she and her DH randomly started TTC. Now she's 3 months along and I'm going to see her for the first time since the falling out. I was planning to make up with her. But honestly right now I know this awful to say...