or Connect

Posts by calebsmama03

Marinewife is right.  THere are already tons of bacteria in your washer (remind him that his underwear and towels already get washed in there!).  Didn't Matt Lauer - or one of the other germophobe media types - do an "expose report" on the germs lurking in your washing machine that could get on your clothes and make you sick? (insert scary dramatic music here) LOL   I used a minishower sprayer and will again.  I tried the liners but mostly they bunched up and I had...
I'm normally about your size - I don't own a scale so don't weigh myself often (just not something I think of non-pg.  If my clothes fit then I'm happy, if they start getting too snug it's time to hit the gym more! :lol: )  but on average maybe 5 pounds heavier and the same ht to an inch more, depending who's measuring?  It's just bizarre how our bodies work.  I know a woman who was a size 0 pre-pg and gained 80 with her 1st and 100 with her 2nd but noth babies were in...
Usually it's just 1-2x a night but I suppose it's still pretty early for all of us and could just get worse!  Ugh.
I take a good amt of calcium and magnesium (1:1 ratio) due to iritable uterus and eat a banana with PB every day and still get leg or foot cramps.  Not everyday, thankfully.  Maybe I need to up the mag a bit?
No, no!  The calorie lecture was that I'm not eating enough calories.  After I weighed myself and reported back and she double checked and made sure the scale was accurate then she asked me what all I ate that day and the previous day and said that if that was "average" for me then I wasn't taking in ENOUGH calories and should try to up it, esp protein, to make sure I have enough "reserve" for BFing.  I think the concern is due to really sporadic wt gain?  I lost a...
I had my 30wk apt yesterday and got a little lecture about calorie intake (ie: getting enough).  I tend not to gain a ton (18 and 19lb with my first 2, respectively) but #1 was 6lb2oz at 37w and #2 was 7lb11oz at nearly 40w so I have nice, average sized babies.  I had a nasty stomach flu at the beginning of this month so my wt gain is a little low (barely 12lb) but still OK.  Belly and baby are definitely growing.  Uterus is measuring right on target but the MW is...
#2 was a home birth and we're planning it for this one, as well - so long as I get to 37 weeks!  I won't be ordering supplies for another few weeks (30w now) and haven't really even started to think about preparations for it!  I have a bunch of old towels and still have some things from last time (unopened chux, etc.).  I need to look through all your lists and compare with my MWs list so I can start making my own!
We're CDing.  Started with #1 at 9 mos.  #2 was CD from birth through PTing at 21mos with a few occasional night time sposie since she slept better after a certain point with a night sposie.  Hoping to CD this one from birth but having 3 and having had 5 years span between #2 and this one I'm considering the possibility of intermittent sposie use for practicality!  For example, depending on size of this one at birth we may start out with sposies because I lent half my NB...
DS was 26 mos when DD was born (at home) and was there because the birth went too fast for our friend to come get him.  He doens't remember anything of it now and did well being there, but took away from DHs ability to be there for me a bit since he had to watch and care for DS.   Thankfully it was a REALLy fast labor so I didn't need him much!  With this one, DD (5) wants to be there and DS (who'll be 8 then) isn't quite sure.  I'm trying to find GOOD homebirth videos...
Ugh. That's exactly the feeling! I was in better shape with better core strength this time by far so it makes no sense. I think I'll ne getting a temporary - if highly unwelcome - respite. I have a stomach virus and can't keep anything down. :cry: hopefully it goes away soon!