or Connect

Posts by Lillitu

congrats. those ultrasounds are great!
nothing to offer or add but (((hugs))).
so sorry to read this. be well.
hi there. just found the poly parenting thread! yay! : i am a queer poly mama-to-be who is due in january 2010. my primary partner is a man and he is the father of this child. i also have relationships with a couple others (male and female), nothing serious yet, as this year we are taking it slow (probably wise). excited to be here!
hi there. just found the queer parenting forum! yay! : i am a queer poly mama-to-be who is due in january 2010. my primary partner is a man and he is the father of this child. i also have relationships with a couple others, nothing serious yet, as this year we are taking it slow (probably wise). excited to be here!
so before i conceived (and even knew i really want to) i had a dream where a young girl ran up to me on the playground and started calling me mommy. i told her that she must be confused- as i don't have any children. she smiled mischieviously and said- "not yet, silly mommy!" and then proceeded to tell me her name and that she was getting ready to be born to me. i told my partner about the dream, who promptly freaked out. it was early in our relationship and was a kinda...
yes! on the couple times i felt queasy, i craved strange things that should have upset my stomach. but i ate them and the nausea went away. my partner smirks when i say things like, "the baby wants green curry" or "i'm giving the baby pickles- it's what she wants". but i think it is true!
Quote: Originally Posted by Caittune I've just mainly been lurking because even with the nausea etc, it just doesn't feel real yet. i know what you mean. i don't even have the nausea- so i keep worrying that there is no heartbeat, etc. and that the positive meant nothing!
you have my sympathy, mama.
scary. congrats on taking care of yourself, mama.