or Connect

Posts by Lillitu

super cute!
i am doing a RRL tea in combination with nettles daily as part of my pregnancy regime. i also plan on drinking it throughout labor. RRL helps prevent miscarriage, is a uterine tonifier (great for pregnancy, after miscarriage, during labor, and after birth), and supposedly eases labor in many women. nettles is a huge nutritional benefit when building a baby, and it lessens seasonal allergies (which i suffer from) so double bonus there. i mixed the two together and...
wow, everyone! what a bonanza of information! i thank each and every one of you and will start doing some of these things right away. when i go into WIC today i will ask about a carseat! thanks again, and i feel a lot less overwhelmed!
wow, everyone! what a bonanza of information! i thank each and every one of you and will start doing some of these things right away. when i go into WIC today i will ask about a carseat! thanks again, and i feel a lot less overwhelmed!
ack! yesterday i had a day off and i took two naps during the day and went to bed early! this is sooooo not me!
my BD and i are expecting our child in january. we both have been unemployed and underemployed for quite some time. we live in an expensive area: the bay area of CA. he was mostly a contractor since moving to CA a few years ago: so he is not eligible for unemployment. i have worked for myself for quite some time (as a pet sitter) and only last year found a PT job to supplement our income. now i am PG and who knows how long that will last. i may get unemployment if i lose...
Quote: Originally Posted by remijo Hi! Another bi/poly mama here. So nice to meet all of you. yay! i am glad that i am not alone. my pregnancy continues into its 5th week, like clockwork. i didn't put down what we are hoping to do in terms of parenting, so here goes. we are into attachment parenting, and hope that we can swing it. we are constantly hustling for money these days and hope we can both have lots of time with baby, as we have...
ok, i got my BFP last week, confirming what i already thought because of symptoms. (my uterus is getting huge, it feels like, and this is only going on week 4 of gestation! i get mildly crampy, am very tired a lot more, and am hungrier. no AF- i am 38 days into my menstrual cycle with no bleeding. i know exactly when i conceived- May 1. so anyway. as i say, i am new to this. i am eating really well, and keeping a food log of what i consume. i am drinking a tea with red...
wow, that's awesome news. congrats!
i am very sorry. i went through this in january. i know it sucks.