or Connect

Posts by Lillitu

well guess what? that's right, i got a pregnancy test to not only work, but it gave me the answer that i wanna hear! woohoo!: now, i gotta do a LOT. i believe that i found a midwife and birth center that will do a VBAC, and comes recommended. so many other things, too. i wanna tell everyone, even though i am only 4 weeks pregnant! argh!
humpty dumpty, congrats! i tested this AM and finally got a valid test result. was beginning to wonder if those drugstore tests did anything but drain my wallet, since i never even got a control line! i got my BFP today!!!::: i am so exited. showed my BD the stick and he was happy too- but then he went back to bed! argh! too excited to sleep!
Quote: Originally Posted by MEcatlady17 This is exactly how I have felt since about 7DPO (likely when implantation occurred for me). I jumped out of my chair at work and nearly buckled over. Fingers crossed for you! well, it happened. i finally took a pregnancy test and it functioned. the last 2-3 were duds, no control line. i am officially pregnant! got my BFP today and am over the moon. ::::: best of luck to everyone here, hope you all...
still only a few days past due, but no AF. i keep having moisture (aka what i call "juicy pussy" and going to the bathroom to see if it is AF, but no- just an overly moist week. keeping our fingers crossed and gonna get another test today- a non-generic one, one that seems to be accurate according to peeonastick.com. i hope i hope i hope! i've told a few people, people whom it kinda affects (like coworkers) and of course my BD is informed of every little symptom &...
Quote: Originally Posted by misswerewolf I don't understand this whole concept of avoiding food during pregnancy. Is this cultural? Why avoid sushi but not fried food? Why avoid alcohol but not sodas? There is an entire nation that considers raw fish (in the form of sushi) as part of its cuisine (hello Japan!), and the women don't stop eating sushi during pregnancy. My Japanese neighbors would laugh if I told them I wasn't eating sushi anymore due to...
Quote: Originally Posted by carmen358 Since my partner is also a she yay carmen! i was hoping to see another queer mama on here! while my partner is male, we have an (ahem) interesting relationship, as we are both bi and poly (have loving relationships with other people). while this is unconventional, we are building a happy tribe that will serve us well as we spawn, heh heh! my name is Lilli, i'm 39 and i am partnered to Obie, who is 11...
Quote: Originally Posted by RolliePollie I'm have a small income so I was planning on buying things little by little, but I'm worried I'll just jinx myself if I start buying things too early. What are your thoughts? i'm in exactly the same boat! limited income, a compulsive planner, but also worried that this is jumping the gun. i have seen things and really really wanted to take the plunge. i have only gone so far as making a registry, but...
Quote: Originally Posted by •Adorkable• got the thread updated, if any of you new ladies would like to give me any of the missing info or a chart to stalk please do adorkable, it must be difficult to administer this thread sometimes, esp after a BFN. thanks for keepin on keepin on, and my sympathies to you.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lillitu i used two store brands of the early hCP detectioon type- long's drugs and CVS. yeah, i used first morning urine, and nothing! maybe i should just wait and see if AF comes and if not, test again... still no AF, and weird sensations. it's like my body is hyper-aware of my uterus. when i sneeze (allergies!) it contracts a bit. when i turned over in bed, it was like it was slightly strained somehow and...
Quote: Originally Posted by •Adorkable• what brand test are you using? are you using FMU? (your first morning urine) and are you peeing on the stick or in a cup? we'll get this figure out, hang in there i used two store brands of the early hCP detectioon type- long's drugs and CVS. yeah, i used first morning urine, and nothing! maybe i should just wait and see if AF comes and if not, test again...