or Connect

Posts by LittleOne03

Thank you very much for your replies. It's nice to know that I am not the only one who has experienced this. I'm almost 100% sure that what happened at 8 weeks was my period, since I had those fertile signs 14 days before, but I am probably still dealing with pp bleeding as well. Anyone know what the realm of "normal" is, and at what point I should become concerned? Thanks!
I THINK this is the correct place for this, but if not please move to the appropriate forum... Ok, I cannot figure out what is going on with my body. I am going to give a lot of info because I am not sure what is and is not relevant since I have NO IDEA what could possibly be going on with me. I am almost 10 weeks post partum (babe was born on Nov 22). With my son my period returned at 5 months pp (and I only had one, since I got pregnant right after that with my...
This is the best job I've ever had, but also the hardest job I ever had. When I was pregnant with my son and still working I was really looking forward to being home and being able to get some of my bigger projects done, like thinning out our belongings and getting things organized. Yeah... Right... :LOL I was finally starting to get in the "groove of things" to where my house wasn't AS MUCH of a wreck every day and I felt like I could cope with things a little...
I've been doing no poo for a year now. I've found that how often I need to wash my hair depends a lot on my hormones. Early pregnancy and early pp my oil production really ramped up. There are times when I have to wash every day, but there are times when I can wash every 3 days and it looks just fine. I don't think I will ever be a once a weeker, but before i switched to using baking soda I had to wash every single day (lather, rinse, repeat) and I had the greasies...
We used about 15 between my two kids. Most of those were used in the hospital when my daughter was born and the 12 hous my son was being babysat during that time (I included lots of cloth in the bag for them to use, but I think she was too intimidated by th Fuzzi Bunz. sigh).
Here is the birth plan from my recent birth. It is very similar to the one used with my first, with just a few minor revisions. We worked to make sure that it fit on one page, as I figured that there was a better chance it would all get read that way. At my first birth we had a wonderful nurse who read the birthplan and stayed on top of things when the Dr. started to go against a request (never saw him before or since and I'm sure he didn't read it himself). This...
From what I read in a different article the baby's size was due to uncontrolled GD. I also read that baby had to spend time in the NICU due to complications (lungs not mature, etc) as a result of the GD.
Yeah, I have always co-slept, nursed on demand, worn baby in a sling, etc. My af returned 5 months pp with my son. He had never slept longer than 2.5 hours at a stretch, but that didn't make a difference. Two weeks later, I got pregnant with my daughter. I am now tandem nursing them and (oh the bitterness!!!) af returned this past week at 8 weeks pp. I bled for 5 weeks, had a three week break, and the witch is back... Grrrrr!
I've used Fuzzi Bunz on both of my babies, but didn't start until the cord fell off. I have small babies, though, so they came above the cord. With the first I used sposies and with my second I bought 2 dozen preemie prefolds and some proraps to use until her cord fell off. It wasn't any more than using sposies for the first two weeks would have been!!
nak My inlaws bought us one, and frankly I wouldn't have spent my money on it. The chopper bowl isn't very big, so most recipies requiring a food processor won't work in it. It will be fine for baby food, but I have a $10 mini food processor that holds about as much and does about as well. The blender is plastic as well, and I have always preferred glass. I don't see us using it very much. ETA I just looked and saw that this thing cost $75 including shipping!!! NO...