or Connect

Posts by LittleOne03

Is it windy outside? Soemtimes this has made our hood vent over our range whistle and rattle.
:
Thankfully mine was jsut the keyboard, but let me just tell you that keyboards do NOT like margaritas. Sigh.
I am so, so sorry! I hope that all of the thoughts and prayers for you and your family can give you the strength to get through the difficult weeks ahead.
With my first it was 5 months (I got pregnant the next month). With the next I was tandem nursing and got 7 months. This time, only nursing one, it was 8 months.
I am so sorry for your loss
Thanks for passing this on! Two of my three seats are affected!! I have two kits on order now.
Well, I graduated from college in 1999 with a degree in Home Economics (or Family and Consumer Sciences, as it's called now). I always wanted to be a teacher from teh time I was too little to even be in school. By the time I got to college and I had to declare a major I was looking at the mess in schools and unsure that I really wanted to teach. Sooooo, I considered Library Sciences, which required a Bachelors and a teaching degree to enter. I decided to go for my...
I think that once someone no-shows you your obligation to them is gone. If she had contacted you last evening and said she was unable to make it and arranged an alternate pickup I would give them to the freecycle, but no-shows.... I have no patience for that anymore.
Burned and scattered, baby. After my organs are donated, of course!