or Connect

Posts by LittleOne03

Your odd room off of the kitchen would make a perfect playroom. That way the kids are close where you can keep an eye on them while you're working. We have our playroom right off of the kitchen and I love it.
Zerberts or "brack" (as in, "I'm going to brack your belly"). My 4 month old is currently obsessed and will spend 10-15 minutes putting zerberts on any bare arm, shoulder, hand, etc she can reach. TOO cute!
I loooooove Dr. Weil's banana bread recipe. It's sweetened only with a small amount of honey and uses all whole wheat. I cooked up a batch for snacks at church and it was snatched up before any of the other cookies and got raves from everyone. I don't particularly like banana bread, but this one is good (and if you really want something yummy, throw in some chocolate chips. Not as healthy but YUM!). http://www.drweil.com/drw/u/id/RCP00190
I can't help with your stainless pan question, but I wanted to say that I have a Wolfgang Puck food processor and I have not been at all impressed with it. It doesn't do a very good job of pureeing foods, and the bowl already has tons of micro-cracks in it and the blade is VERY difficult to get in and out. I just don't think his products are that great of quality.
ABSOLUTELY!! Laundry is the bane of my existance, and if I could get it done twice as fast I'd jump on it!
I was really loving the thought of being able to sleep in "later" this morning. However my children had other plans. I finally got the baby into bed at nearly 2, and then my son decided that 7 am was a PERFECT time to be awake this morning. Ummm, huh? They've been sleeping until 7:30 or 8:00 lately, and he wakes up at, what feels to be, 6:00?!?! I was robbed!
Ok, if you were drunk the alcohol content of your milk would be .08% (legal limit in some states). The alcohol content in a NON-ALCOHOLIC beer is .5%. With only one sip you aren't anywhere even CLOSE to legally drunk. I doubt the alcohol in your blood is even measurable right now. It will be just fine. Hugs, mama!
Karleen
I went to the thrift store and picked up a bunch of small corelle wear pans and square dishes. They can go on the stove top, in the oven, or in the toaster oven. They're small, so they're perfect for reheating just one portion, and I can just throw them in the dishwasher, unlike my pots and pans that have to be scrubbed by hand.
It's the heel prick test. They did this test in my room, with me watching the entire time. I also did not have any Vit K, eye goop or Hep B, this was the only thing I allowed them to do. There are right ways to do the test. Make sure they warm the baby's heel before they do it (get one of those heat packs, or use a warm wash cloth). It makes the test much easier and go much more quickly.